Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Marginal gains

Richie?

Two of my favourite subjects in Secondary School. Pure doss.

Gillane

1 Like

https://youtu.be/Ci-iinvpywU

5 Likes

Comes across as a genuine lad, and any mutual acquaintances always speak well of him. That’s putting aside him acting the scut on the field of course :yum:

1 Like

Indeed, I listened to an interview he did with that thick cunt from Laois recently when a link was put up here, seemed like a decent sort alright, needs to work on his temper on the field alright

Might head along to this if time permits. We’ve minor championship tonight too.

Don’t think I’ve ever been for a drink in Askeaton. Best pub around there for a lucozade after the hurling showing the spurs game…?

You are spoiled for choice really mate (but in another, more accurate way, you aren’t).

Cagney’s on the corner just off square is probably your best bet. Nice pint in there and loads of TVs. They’ve a good soccer crew in there as well so it should definitely be on.

The World famous Top of the Town would probably be showing it also, but it’s a disaster of a place to watch a match.

You’ll have to choose wisely. Both matches are only on BT Sport.

Congrats @Julio_Geordio

3 fixtures in the third round of the Premier Intermediate have been set for next Thursday evening.

Would they be involving members of the Senior Panel??

They all would, I believe.

Bruree vs Cappamore is set for the Saturday which wouldn’t.

They’re away the weekend alright, someplace up the country I think.

Cheers Dodgy good win now alright. Getting a bit of momentum going

A Thursday night isn’t ideal but this round didn’t go ahead at all last year, I suppose it’s best to get three in, if possible.

Unlikely anyone would be completely out of contention after three games either. It’s unlikely but a team could win their last 4 games and still qualify.

What games are they? We are out Sat

The important games are on Thursday

Who are ye?

We’re playing Blackrock, Mungret are playing Dromin/Athlacca and Pallasgreen are playing Bruff all on the Thursday.