Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

I’d be very surprised if he doesn’t start.

Kyle will be starting. Only question is who he’s starting on.

Who could you put in the half forward line in his place? We’ve loads of lads on the panel in those positions but nothing close to the calibre of Hayes IMO

1 Like

Every team needs a mullocker like hayes.

4 Likes

He has it all

Only glas would make a comment about a young player like that. Disgraceful stuff. Hayes wouldn’t be a natural forward but his basic skills are very good. Needs to work on his striking on both sides though.

Do ye know where Na Piarsaigh GAA club is at all? Free parking and all the beer ye want. Do ye know what side ye’re bread is buttered on at all?

2 Likes

No upstanding limerick gaa man would drink there.

2 Likes

I must say even though I wouldn’t be a fan of hotels in general on match day, the Greenhills always has a good aul atmosphere.

The cream in the Woodfield is hard bet, the challenge of manoeuvring a round through the masses when your turn comes up is all part of the match-day experience.

Patys is the best place to go pre or post game followed by the Catholic institute.

You might as well head into Young Munsters altogether.

1 Like

And that’s why it took ye 45 years to win an All Ireland. We had to show ye how to do it first.

3 Likes

That’s a clamping👍

2 Likes

9/15 on the first round of predictions.

5/6 at senior, the Garryspillane/Murroe Boher draw fucked me there.

Only 1/3 at Premier Intermediate, Bruff got the win in the end against Dromin/Athlacca, and another draw.

3/6 at Intermediate. Another draw, between Pats and G/B, while there were also a couple of shocks. In the west derby, it was Knockaderry who edged out Feohanagh, an early sign that Feohanagh won’t find it easy. And arguably the result of the weekend was Na Piarsaigh’s second team beating Newcastlewest and beating them well. They drew last year and on paper, the Na Piarsaigh team would have been stronger and the NCW team weaker.

Outside of those, Patrickswell and Monaleen will definitely be happy with their opening weekend victories. South Liberties really really need to beat Adare to stay up, but Adare didn’t look all that bad. I’m not sure who Knockainey will be scrapping with to stay up, there still isn’t a clear and obvious target.

All three Premier Intermediate sides who made the semi-finals last year got opening day wins, Cappamore will have been disappointed to fall to Mungret and the same for Dromin/Athlacca against Bruff, I think. I imagine it will be that bit tighter this year though.

St. Pat’s got a good result against G/B and the wins for Knockaderry & Na Piarsaigh 2 should make the battles for top 3 in both those groups quite interesting.

1 Like

Boys

Fuck the liquor before the game and support the minors .

6 Likes

Now you are talking. It is a great opportunity to watch two games and the minor games are always very open. We have a decent side this year, in truth we should have the ground half packed for those young lads. They need to get used to box office!!!

It’s a great opportunity for the young lads to play in front of a huge crowd and they will need all the support they can get, huge occasion

Bullshit

1 Like