Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

I don’t think that’s the way it works. You need to keep your shape. There was no flow to the game at all. Once a Welll lad went down, you could go for coffee. Don’t know how it came across on TV. The camera near me was pointing at the crowd more than it was pointing at the pitch.

Christ if a county man can’t roam put to get on a bit o ball in a club game you may forget about it

Johnny Murphy is the worst ref in Ireland. He singlehandedly ruins any game he’s given the whistle happy bastard.

There was a few county men out there already not getting it done.

I’ve no idea about the timing of the matches. Nobody seemed to know.

The Intermediates seem to be a happy bunch. No real pressure on them. I think Sheppy is hearing off travelling for the summer. No idea of the details. He’ll be a big loss.

I coached a lot underage and I have never seen anybody as skilful as Sheppy. He just lacks a bit of pace. He’s no interest either of playing senior.

1 Like

Even more reason to so. Suppose tis ‘asier hang around in the corner waiting for a fella to push you over.

Beary seemed to have huge meas in him

That’s grand until you have five or six county players in the forwards. Breen was missing for his scoring power yesterday.

Corner forward is a grand spot when it’s going agin you.

‘Shur I can’t do anything if yer not hitting it into me lads’ as he hides behind his man and ne’er a run being made

1 Like

We’ve all done it

Fellas saying ‘Shur no ball going into him’
that’s a serious pet hate of mine.

You know yourself, you stay inside for 15 minutes and no ball goes in, you come out the field to get on it and the ball is sent in over your head.

The dog days are there for everyone.

3 Likes

There’s a fella with an “M” avatar after having about 12 goes at posting there. Spit it out to fuck

@MaiguesiderGael

It better be fucking good

Josh Ryan, Finn Hourigan and Conor McSweeney are all good enough to be on the Limerick senior hurling panel. The height, physicality and aerial ability of Josh Ryan would add a new dimension to the panel. Finn Hourigan has been in terrific form for Murroe/Boher and was outstanding for the Limerick minor hurlers when they got to the All Ireland final in 2016. Even though South Liberties were up against superior teams in their games, Conor McSweeney held his own in both games, played very well for the Limerick minor hurlers in 2015 and was unlucky not to be starting for the Limerick U21 hurlers in 2017. Although now that preparations for the championship are very much at an advanced stage, it’s highly unlikely that any new players will be called up.

Josh Ryan isn’t on the panel for lack of ability.

1 Like

5 were cut the other night.

I don’t believe it was appropriate for kiely to drop players in the middle of club championship.

Hi Martin.