Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

If he’s on the panel and injured they should still list him.

He’s not on the panel though.

But he was on the panel a few weeks back.

Yeah but he’s been cut?

37 should be plenty, no need to be stringing fellas along.

Ya but they didn’t listen along with the other lads that were cut which is strange. 37 is plenty.

Confirmed in the members group 3 weeks ago.

4 Likes

Adare GFC is what we call them now

O’Reilly a surprising one, then again we have so many forwards he mightn’t have gotten a look in, despite him being a serious inside threat

he looked to get a bad injury for Kilmallock the last day

2 Likes

Ah makes more sense

He is a deadly finisher and quick but can be very peripheral for long periods . I still think he will have a role at this level .

He is not injured. He’s heading to the states after his exams. I believe a good few limerick lads are heading to San Fran to hurl. He is one of them.

Shur they were let go before that match was even on.

I thought he’d be kept on with an eye on the future, as he was last year. There was a definite improvement in his play between February and October 2018.

Maybe management felt the same improvement wasn’t there or simply that the newcomers like Boylan were better.

He was stretchered off sure. Except there was no stretcher in Bruff so he was carried off.

1 Like

Ya it looked like a bad enough one as it wasn’t a belt. Looked like a twist after catching a ball or something.

Surely it is in the players minds, early exit from munster means a lucrative summer in America?

1 Like

You should stop making up imaginary injuries. He’s absolutely fine and heading to San Fran to play.

Some life for them either way

Oisin o reilly made his own decision to drop off and head to the states for the summer. He’s probably 7th choice in the full forward line at the moment. I’d rate him much higher than downes but he still has 6 lads ahead of him. He might miss one club game. You wouldn’t blame any lad that’s between number 27 and 37 for heading off particularly if your still in college and can hurl in the states for summer. It’s a ridiculous commitment for any player to make.