Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

There is a shit load of club hurling games played there. If they’re not willing to maintain the surface why bother with a stand?

The mower in Mick Neville broke down and it was several weeks before they would pay to fix it.

Pitch is bad because they were too cheap to maintain as per the instructions of the guy who did it.

I know. The guy who did it told me that personally!

Could anyone point me in the direction of a link, legal or otherwise, where I could watch the laochra gael on Andrew o shaughnessy? I know it’s on tonight, but I’ve to go out, and id absolutely love to see it.

It doesn’t seem to be available on the player. Only the Ciaran Duff and Tyrell ones seem to be available.

Maybe it’ll come on in a while. It’s on tonight.

You’re a moody ould bollox these days. Is 5000 square feet not enough for you?

Wrong login Flatty mate

3 Likes

Not big enough for my square head .

What time tonight? Can’t find it on the guide

Twas on earlier this evening

It’s just a load of Harty Cup footage. I wouldn’t get too excited.

Mostly in feenagh

Almost nothing about his club in it.

That is sadly the case now in most of the LG. . I thought when it we to an hour long there might be a bit more .

It’s up on the player tonight

1 Like

I’m getting extremely excited for championship now.

1 Like

I’m settling on my championship team: Nicky Quaid, Mike Casey, Sean Finn, Richie English, Diarmuid Byrnes, Declan Hannon, Dan Morrissey, Cian Lynch, Daragh O Donovan, Tom Morrissey, Kyle Hayes, Gearoid Hegarty, Graeme Mulchahy, Aaron Gillane, Peter Casey.

Still think we’re a more dangerous outfit with Flanagan in the side

3 Likes

Agreed