Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

I tend to agree. I think Mulcahy is better as a starter than a finisher. Flanagan is a more dynamic prospect to bring in.

That point we earned below in Cork last June was vital in getting out of Munster. Wouldn’t have fancied us going to Ennis needing a win to survive.

Flanagan was just different gravy that night.

Arya Stark v the white walkers kind of stuff.

Flanagan makes us tick IMO. Would have him and Gillane nailed on and it between Casey & Mul for the other slot. I couldn’t argue too much either way with whichever of those two was selected, both have pros and cons.

I just think we’d be a lot easier defend against with both Mul and Casey starting with Gillane.

Flanagan Gillane and one of the other two is fucking lethal.

I’d start Flanagan and drop Gillane … Dowling and Peter Casey to start also.

Out of the four, I’d probably keep Casey in reserve, if I’m honest.

I’d probably start Seamie too, but I have no idea which of Mulcahy or Casey you’d drop. Over the entire league, Casey probably was better but Mulcahy definitely came into form.

Judging from the league final, it would be Flanagan to be benched; he made a serious impact when he did come off the bench.

People don’t seem to think that there will be any other players breaking in; I wouldn’t be so sure but who makes the bench is arguably the most interesting selection, will be very tight.

Morrissey, Hegarty and Boylan - seems to be the settled half forward line and i’m happy with that.

Lynch and DOD midfield - All good.

Defence as you were also.

1 Like

Stop it now…

Nothing wrong with that,
Would you drop the midget as well? I’d say Flanagan would be just as good to push a fella out on the sideline, he might even get a bit of joy

Mul would be first sub in. He won us the All Ireland last year with the marker he laid down for the youngsters below in Cork.

3 Likes

Yeah he was unreal that night to be fair.

Cork will have a plan for him Sunday week dont worry … Just a shame he wont start … We only need Mulcahy for Cork anyway — He’ll bate them on his own.

It could well be too late pal, there could be some chap minding his own business outby the sideline before the 50th minute

That certainly won’t be a cork man minding his own business anyway. Nosy, bothering cunts

And showboating, you forgot that

They’ll have fuck all to be showboating about in a week and a bit

MURDERERS!!!

Hope there’s a reverse gear on the showboat. He’ll need it.

Wrong thread. Have you stabbed anyone yet?