Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Could you imagine the scenes of the varying grades and styles of Munster based roasters trying to figure out a fully cashless stadium.

You would make a fortune outside the ground selling team sheets and cups of tea for a euro a pop

True roasters bring their own tea in a flask to championship.

As in you leave with no cash in your pockets after being thoroughly shaken down

I was charged €2.50 for a 500ml bottle of “Artesian” water in Thurles Saturday evening.

I believe that hot dogs and burgers were very cheaply priced in Walsh park yesterday …

You can’t beat a few home made sandwiches and well brewed tea the day of a game . The quality of the shit inside stadiums should be snubbed .

They’ll be sent home with it in their mugs.

I doubt a ball will get in that far this season.

1 Like

From a well.

My local boozer no longer accepts cash at all. Ffs like.

I was recently at a race meeting in the UK too and in one of the on course bars, a big long bar, it was card only was the rule.

Did everyone queue up in a nice orderly fashion to get served?

They did there was about three ‘queues’ in operation and each went backwards from a mail pulling station and things were very orderly. No big drunken red headed ape breaking the rules and just rocking up anywhere along the length of the bar for example. Then the bar staff took one order at a time, gently pressing the on button for the beer to fall from the tap into the glass and then moving onto the next drink taking their time about it. :roll_eyes:

British bar staff, must be the most useless bunch of cunts ever assembled

10 Likes

They were to a man and woman Black people in ethnicity, for whatever reason.

The IT lads in my workplace would run them close.

1 Like

@TreatyStones look we have another chap with zero appreciation for ITIL standards and frameworks

I’d have always thought that too but Polish bar stuff were somehow even worse when I was out there in 2012. Incredible how slow, useless and inept they were.

1 Like

I’m over there a fair bit with work. It never ceases to amaze how useless they are. Not to mention the fact most pubs in England have a shite atmosphere and piss beer

4 Likes

It’d pay them to fly a decent lad out from Ireland and pay him treble the rate, he’d do the work of five of them no bother

3 Likes