Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Agreed . What’s more there is now a good system for selling tickets . Huge amount of club officials time would be wasted dealing with distributing tickets . Cunts with a sense of entitlement expecting central tickets as they buy the odd club lotto ticket and if refused harboring a grudge for a decade

3 Likes

There is no panic as cunts had near on 4 weeks to buy them . Plenty of terrace tickets .

2 Likes

Wouldnt think so.35k max. Just a few lads giving out cos they didn’t get the seats they wanted

This is true too.

It appears as if the stand tickets are sold out or very close to being sold out. But some people seemed to be holding out for better tickets to appear on tickets.ie as there were only shit ones up.

I don’t know where all the good ones have gone (presumably season tickets account for some) but maybe a few older people who wouldn’t fancy the terrace have been caught.

What about people turning up at inter county games and put nothing into their clubs whether it be volunteering, lotto or any sort of fundraising for their clubs who struggle massively to fundraise? Imo they don’t deserve a ticket. I’m a member of Richmond rugby club and pay membership to get my Munster rugby season ticket. I think it’s a very simple concept that would help the clubs some small bit. It sickens me to see lads at inter county games who do nothing for their clubs.

1 Like

The best tickets went on sale first. That is one good thing about the new system. First in get the best tickets. Judging by the tickets on sale now both stands are very close to being sold out.

Agree that club members should have first refusal ( when distributed through clubs) but now for all games bar all Ireland final the GAA have a grand system for selling tickets

Interesting kiely mentions using players more in this period of games. I’ve a feeling the Dowling will start.

You always know its championship when there is more discussion on attendances and tickets than actual hurling discussion

Benny Hill theme tune…

@dodgy_keeper caught giving multiple hugs to the players after the full time whistle…

1 Like
1 Like

THIS MEANS MORE.

Does anybody have any concrete info if Limerick happened to qualify for a Munster final v cork/Tipperary where would the game be played? I presumed if it was cork it would be in cork and if it was tipp it would be in Limerick. Opposite to our fixtures I’m the group phase. I’m told the long standing home and away agreement continues but only for Munster finals. So limerick will play the final In the Gaelic grounds regardless as they played tipp In Thurles and cork in the bog under the old system.

A Limerick Cork Munster final would be in Limerick.
I would imagine a Limerick Tipp decider would be in Franks place.

Limerick last played Tipp in a MF in Limerick in 96 replay and 01 final was in Cork.

No it worked off the home and away agreement between the counties up until 2017. We last played them in 2016 in thurles.

I’m led to believe that you’re right with the latter, the old agreements remain in place and we’d play either in Limerick.

1 Like