Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Up around Caherdavin NS/Church might not be the worst

Limerick beat laois, Dublin and Waterford to win the league. Those teams haven’t exactly been pulling up trees in championship so far. So I think there’s an element of unknown as to where we are. I think limerick are the better side but cork coming in as underdogs and with a game under their belts makes it a difficult task.

It’s 100 years to the weekend since Cork first wore the blood and bandages. Has anyone factored this into the equation?

Careful now, the lads are spooked enough as it is this morning.

They’ll be covered in blood and bandages again today

8 Likes

How near will the local bus get?

Douglas

1 Like

This ‘coming in cold’ shite is a load of bollocks anyway. And Cork’s confidence definitely took a big hit last week. Think this will be Limerick by 5 and the end of Meyler.

Its a huge advantage to have played a game. Limerick haven’t had a competitive game in months. It will be a huge ask for limerick to win.

1 Like

If Cork and Waterford both lose today this could turn into a very boring Munster championship

Hopefully

Would you ever fuck off you tedious twat.

3 Likes

How can it possibly not be an advantage to have a game played? Match fitness is huge.

Strong breeze blowing into the City End

3 Likes

Not like you to be pessimistic mate?

1 Like

Horgan is injured.

Minor game on the radio?

I reckon our Minors might sneak a draw mate.

As we all know, Minor medals outrank senior ones

Some very distasteful chants coming from people wearing limerick jerseys about Patrick Horgan taking it up the ass. Down with that sort of thing.