Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Minors were 5 down when I came in but they have been totally dominant from what I’ve seen. Lead by 1 at half-time but have hit an amount of wides. Had the wind advantage.

Very impressed with the work rate, the half-forward line won a load of turnovers.

Scorcher in here atm.

The Cork boys have the scoreboard

In their end.

Minors doing well

Last minute Cork free draws the game. Adam English scored a few points in the second half, was dangerous.

Corner back from Effin was excellent.

Should have won that

Any of the Cork lads look good? Twomey (8), Horgan (9) and Cahalane (14) are supposed to be the ‘stars’ of the team.

The centre-forward Flynn was dangerous and of the subs, Carr, was good too.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Big apologies needed from those who called out @anon32894817 opinion.

By God, what a result from a team of apparent wasters. World Champions beaten.

1 Like

I want no apologises. Its difficult to look at things objectively when you really care. I know that more than most. Limerick probably played better today than beating tipp last year. Its going to be very tough to qualify from here. I’m off to get shit faced. Shame on those limerick fans who left early.

3 Likes

First time he has ever called Cork right. Credit @anon32894817

2 Likes

Credit to you, mate. Honesty is key

Very flat today. Cork as always the template to beat us. Very weak on our own puck outs which was a major strength last year. Kearney at 11 a master stroke, practically made Hannon redundant. Two weeks to straighten things out against Waterford and get back on track. We’ll be alright.

4 Likes

Congrats. Ye finished it out like ye should have last year.

4 Likes

Ah, the Limerick poor mouth.

Indeed. Alan Cadogan was a huge addition to us. Won some amount of ball

2 Likes

Cork handed us our arses.
Its Tipps All Ireland

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kilkenny. Jackie was right