Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Scoring difference will kill them. They’re as good as out

1 Like

True, thankfully they have been borderline embarrassing so far anyway, you would imagine we’ll have enough for them. Also Walsh Park just doesn’t suit the pace of their team

Scoring difference seemingly only comes into play if more that two sides are level on points. If it’s two sides level on points, it’s head to head record.

Which means we HAVE to beat the Banner, whatever about Tipp

But isn’t that the scenario though? If they win their last 2 games there’s likely to be more than 2 teams on 4 points?

There is precedence in that sort of thing at the GG

2 Likes

I thought Fraggie was outstanding on the line yesterday in the way he managed the officials.

That’s him. He’s a total clown.

2 Likes

There was another prick on the open stand side and he was at the same carry on, constantly on the pitch and moaning to the linesman relentlessly. Geary should have clocked him.

It doesn’t matter a jot anyway, we were well beaten all over. A bad day at the office. Dust ourselves down and move on.

2 Likes

That was when Mulcahy boxed Fitz in the head and Limerick got a free, I’d say the Limerick line would have been like mice if the situation was reversed :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:smile:

Fraggy has been at this craic every game for the last two summers.

glanced the top of his mycro with an open palm, you mean? (I couldn’t type helmet there and it not look sexual)

Fitz was checking for blood (on his Mycro) nall the craytur

Not like the Cork crowd to be excitable little sailors is it.

1 Like

That was a clear foul btw.

Whinge whinge, you want mentors throwing punches now too? Maybe JP could write a cheque for the officials as well?

You definitely couldn’t type helmet the 2nd time

1 Like

The galway lads are turning on each other like rats in a bag over on the clique. Galway hurling in a microcosm. The ills of the current panel are being laid square at the door of the ref who got accidentally headbutted by davy glennon.

1 Like

It was a good box on the helmet, gave him a right rattle, as obvious a free as you’ll see,
There isn’t a selector in the country wouldn’t lose their shit over that

Fraggy the scapegoat, all his fault :sleepy:

2 Likes