Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

That’s bullshit anyway, I was at it and watched it back as well, the dubious decisions went to limerick, but the ref did just fine

1 Like

I’d agree with you, and I’d be in no way biased towards either county. I think both are a shower of cunts :joy:

3 Likes

Hi boy

Decisions balance out. In a high speed contact game like hurling dodgy decisions are inevitable. We all see what we want to see. Ye’re watching matches long enough to know that.

3 Likes

Anybody got the free count. It was hard enough coming out of there after watching that, I wasn’t going putting myself through watching it back last night or reading about it today.

Barry Murphy possibly, has always been good in league and whenever he played last year.

I”d try him.

1 Like

I haven’t seen a bad game from him yet anyway. Something to shake things up anyway as teams will find it easy to analyse us and apply those tactics if we persist with the same 15 week in week out.

Why is Pat Ryan out of favour?

What are we up to now on the wake excuses front?

1. The ref
  2. Cork had a game last week
  3. Fraggy lepping around on the line

Period of self reflection needed for a few of the LK posters here. We are one defeat away from the private forum option again

2 Likes
  1. The league was too handy for them.
  2. They haven’t lost in so long, they haven’t had a chance to learn.
4 Likes

Shout

Just watching Mulcahy (admittedly accidentally) nearly knocking the helmet of a Fitz’s head and you’ve lads saying it was a tap :smiley:

1 Like

He was reddened by Stevie McDonnell in the league and hasn’t been seen since.

1 Like

You are correct we got a good few dodgy decisions and lots of luck. Cork were 10 + points better yesterday . Any serous analysid by them that matter will have to consider this .

1 Like

If he is matched for pace doesn’t offer a huge amount more . I would still have him in 26 though .

1 Like
  1. They were being tweated vewy woughly
  1. The dry sod doesn’t suit them.
1 Like
  1. It rained
1 Like
  1. No plan B
1 Like