Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Nice result for Monagea, have some nice players, if they get out of the group, they’d have no fair of anyone.

For the Limerick and Clare boys this time.

Surprised how calm everybody is given Sunday is straight knockout for us. Who’ll man mark tony Kelly? It’s almost unfair to ask him to do it but I’d put WOD on him.

The Dow

was parking free the last time?

+1

The Dow on Kelly should keep Dowling so occupied he wont be hitting points too high

4 Likes

Yes parking was free there the last time. Horrible clique in that shithole, I wouldn’t darken the door. Unfriendly and false. 5 euro to park the car there?, Christ they’re horrible people in that clubhouse. I have a couple of stories but while Limerick are riding high it is inappropriate to speak about them, another time.

Free parking before 12.30 if I remember correctly. There must have too many cute lads arrived early and never went in for a pint. Lads like @grapes.

1 Like

Clare horses and carts welcome.

1 Like

You’re one sour grape. Na Piarsaigh carried Limerick back to the top table. Smart comments like that is all we get in thanks. I wouldn’t lower myself to your level.

5 Likes

Dry your eyes you slabbering bitch.

1 Like

I rest my case…

Don’t be trying to moral high ground with me pussyboy. I have nothing against you on here nor never did. It was you who put your head above the parapet and declared yourself. It was you who threw insult at me.

Just put him on ignore like everyone else has.

1 Like

How are you feeling today sport?

Would be nice for the Dow to have an excuse this time. Is it 5 championship matches in a row where he has yet to score from play against Clare?

1 Like

If Clare lads are happy to foul him to maintain that stat that’s fine – he’ll just knock them over from placed balls.

He’s never scored from play v Clare in championship I believe. Must be at least 6 games.

If the Clare lads play the same way as they did last Sunday, the Dow could swing his mickey at the sliothar and knock it over the bar he’ll have so much uncontested space.

I think he’s played v Clare in 12,13,15,16, 17 and 18. Unless he scored v play in 2012 I can’t recall him scoring in any of the other games. I’d imagine clare are the only team he hasn’t scored v play against so I suspect he’ll right that wrong on Sunday if given the opportunity by his manager.