Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Yeah. He’s also a cousin of the Mahony’s and Robbie Hanley.

I agree

Paddy O’ L was outstanding yesterday. He’s some hurler, nothing went through him and he linked up beautifully. A lovely panel there now.

he is some yoke. got caught a couple of times in the first half but led to nothing. could keep his place…

Gearoid Hegarty is one the best I have ever seen. He can do what he wants, I’m in awe of him. I could go on listing players here, the workrate is unbelievable, the desire and intensity is so satisfying.
The big boys now next week will be a another kettle of fish but we seem love beaten Tipp recently. These boys are paying us back with hurling kindness for all the pain we’ve had to endure down the decades. Live it up and appreciate these truly great and wonderful Limerick hurlers.

1 Like

By God

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

He’s something else.

This is what you’re dealing with

2 Likes

he did a pick up with the foot like B maher last week

Close to goal in front of the Clare end? It was fantastic

1. we need to start creating more goal chances - Gillane please start going low 2) I thought Casey was in a bit of trouble early with conlon and Clare should definitely had one goal - tipp will score those chances 3) thought hego was brilliant and set the tone from early 4) Sean Finn was outstanding from the off 5) Hannon is a joy to watch hurl. Much tougher tests lie ahead but limerick are going in the right direction.
2 Likes

Diamond of a player and a very affable and pleasant young man as well who oozes confidence. His parents have done so well with him, can you imagine the pride there?.

yes the Clare end but thought it was a bit further from goal? saw it on the sunday game

You couldn’t make it up

Tipp will surely roll over and hope for a miracle in Ennis, Limerick will be gung ho to eliminate Cork

WOD has settled into his role beautifully at midfield and adds a real cynical/physical presence to midfield. DOD is an outstanding player too and I’d try fit the two of them in if possible. We will learn a lot more next week.

I believe the poster you are both having a hop off, does indeed just make it up … but carry on

1 Like

To be fair to Clare it was a big ask for them to play without 3 of their best O’Donnell, Kelly and Collins.

Duggan was the only one who brought anything.