Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

You could learn a lot from what is clearly one of the finest hurling minds in the land
Jesus Christ you’d be in knots laughing at him :laughing:

4 Likes

Don’t forget a World Cup in Boston in November too pal.

2 Likes

The Kilmallock lad is obviously holding the team back and is the greatest risk to the five in a row.

I’d rather two all irelands.

Win as much as you can, while you can mate. The All Ireland series will look after itself.

You should try learn from me. I predicted tipp would beat cork, cork beat us and Galway beat kk.

I’ve literally no interest in anything else only Celtic crosses. At the moment there’s little between cork, tipp and limerick. Obviously without knowing teams etc etc id be shocked if cork don’t beat tipp next time or we beat cork next time. If we beat tipp Sunday I think they’ll beat us the next time. I wouldn’t want to be showing too much of a hand. The draw would be the perfect result. We are pretty much through thought and that’s the most important thing.

Being through is the main thing pal. With us being on +31, we’re sorted. Roll on Sunday. Will be nice to have a rattle off the form team in the championship.

1 Like

That’s true. I’d go Quaid, Casey, Finn, English, Byrnes, Hannon, WOD, DOD, Lynch, morrissey, Dow, hego, Casey, Flanagan and Gillane. I doubt that’ll happen though. I’d love to know minutes played after 3 games v last year.

He’s some man to herd cattle with a hurley.

I doubt he’d even do that

I would be surprised if we’re not close to full strength. If there is rotation, it’ll be in line with that of the last 2 games.

Tipp similar, I would imagine.

Tipp won’t rotate. They are likely in the final regardless. They’ve had a two week break. Munster final is 2 weeks on Sunday. It would be mental by Sheehy to be doing much rotation.

Haven’t seen an underage footballer like him in Clare before. Hopefully he sticks it out and makes it to senior

1 Like

I think they’re going to do a piece on the news at 9 o’clock about Dowling not scoring from play yesterday. It’s a big story in Clare.

8 Likes

Already he has motivation for next year below in Ennis.

Barry Murphy out for the rest of the year I’m hearing

Yes.

You couldn’t point me towards the article in The Clare People where FL says this stuff? Can’t seem to.find it online…

Ceist

Since the advent of end football qualifies I. 2001 am I correct we haven’t met the following counties ( outside Munster ) in football championship ;

Galway , ros and Leitrim
Dublin, Louth , Carlow, Wicklow , Longford , Leix .
Fermanagh , donegal ; Antrim & down