Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

We’ve definitely played Antrim in the qualifiers. Beat them in Belfast in 2016.

99.9% sure we beat Longford in 2012, after extra time. The hurlers beat Clare in the hurling qualifiers in Thurles the same day. Wayne Mac scored a dazzling goal into the town end and Niall Moran ran amok with about 5 points from play.

1 Like

A flavour of it there, but I think the remarks about previous coaching may have been on the radio

Thanks very much.

Hammered carlow one year up in carlow in mid 2000s

I think we’ve played Longford twice. Beat them the year we lost to Kildare in extra-time, Derry O’Connor came in and got a goal. They beat us well a few years later.

I’m pretty sure we played Louth at some point too. Maybe in the early years.

You are correct re Longford but I can’t remember Louth

Louth beat us in 2007

1 Like

Your boy McInerney went apeshit after the Gillane goal the other day …

I was on no goals at 16/1, wasn’t best pleased myself

2 Likes

“The Ballylanders (part-time) artist, who is self taught”

:smile:

1 Like

He’d like to get John to autograph it so he can sell it on “ and give some of the money to charity “.

Fucking hippy weed smoking cunt.

2 Likes

It has all the signs of it

I have a very good feeling about Sunday’s game. Limerick will be the lord and masters and will beat Tipp by as much as they like. We haven’t seen these lads truly hit form yet. The hurling world is in for a real treat this Sunday.

Has there been any official confirmation of this?

1 Like

Hannon, Lynch, hegarty and Graeme out. The Dow, dod, Flanagan and dan morrissey In.

Be great when we batter em with a load on all stars watching from the bench

I wasn’t a million miles off. Hannon is out for 2 weeks now too. You feel wod/dod playing for a starting place. Likewise the dow/tom m. Hego and lynch will be back for a Munster final or all ireland q/f. That’s our strongest full forward line. Graeme had to go. I’m really happy as win lose or draw we will find something new about our squad. A huge chance for a few players too. I’m really looking forward to Sunday now. Still very light on fullback cover. Really hope the full forward click now too. On paper they’ve everything.

1 Like

Mulcahy is playing the best hurling of his life stop winding.

1 Like

Mulcahy is a cert to start the next day you mad man he’s been unplayable all year ffs

2 Likes