Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Was asking last night. Will be some online sales this week.

No goals from Limerick again yesterday. We simply won’t outpoint the likes of cork v tipp who’s scores come much easier.

Don’t abandon the team so readily.

Not abandoning but limerick need to evolve from last year to win an all Ireland again. You have to keep improving or you’ll fall back into the pack.

Next day out they’ll be ready for them.

I thought it was quite clear kiely didn’t want to be in a Munster final with his selection and his subs. It’s sort of back fired now as we are still in the Munster final and cork get through in the 3rd place position. I think limerick, tipp and cork are the three best teams left and that was an opportunity to knock cork out completely.

39000 to watch a sparring session.

The higher ups in the Munster Council will be driving Lamborghinis soon

It just shows that 90% of limerick "supporters " are event junkies. Anyone with half a brain wouldn’t be at that game yesterday. As bad as the Munster rugby supporters.

1 Like

Worse

There was a fine crowd in the Town End terrace.

Worse is right. Pissed and fighting with each other.

Terrace tickets on sale through shops and online from 8am on Wednesday morning.

Stand tickets through clubs only. Proper order.

1 Like

Run along you Cark cunt. Have Newtown already booked a big screen in that hotel in Charleville for August 18th?

1 Like

Jesus @anon70480284 gave that a like. Of all the counties

1 Like

I hear you @iron_mike the fuckers are only sunshine supporters in Waterford, Walsh Park was abysmal this year for local support

What do we think of our chances tomorrow? Bookies have us at 8/1.

I’ll probably head up to it, Cork was disappointing but I feel like they didn’t do themselves justice.

Typical limerick bandwagoners. As bad as the Munster rugby supporters they so despise. They weren’t too many of them looking for tickets v Laois in the league quarter final.

Fuck off you Cark cunt

1 Like

I’m tempted too, almost solely on the basis that I’ve never been to Mullingar.

Westmeath aren’t exactly a great outfit but you’d still imagine they’d have too much for us.

Three changes on the Limerick starting team for tomorrow evening’s All-Ireland Senior Football Championship Qualifiers in TEG Cusack Park, Mullingar at 6pm.

Tony McCarthy, James Naughton and Pádraig De Brún come in for Paul Maher, Adrian Enright and Sean McSweeney.

Donal O’Sullivan Monaleen - (Joint Captain)

Brian Fanning Pallasgreen
Seán O’Dea Kilteely Dromkeen
Colm McSweeney Gerald Griffins

Gordon Brown Na Piarsaigh
Iain Corbett Newcastlewest – (Joint Captain)
Cillian Fahy Dromcollogher-Broadford

Darragh Treacy St Kieran’s
Tommie Childs Galtee Gaels

Tony McCarthy Kildimo-Pallaskenry
Michael Fitzgibbon Castlemahon
James Naughton St Senan’s

Pádraig De Brún Firies
Séamus O’Carroll Castleknock
Jamie Lee Newcastlewest

SUBS
John Chawke Kildimo-Pallaskenry
Gareth Noonan Dromcollogher-Broadford