Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

You might if you lived over the road from Charleville.

He was brilliant. He slipped for caseys goal. Thought gillanes touch was a little off.

1 Like

Everyone on about Cork and Limerick in a semi-final, listen very carefully for I will say this only once, KK will beat Cork in their QF.

1 Like

@chocolatemice agrees with you.

1 Like

Cork will beat Kilkenny by ten or more points

1 Like

KK will plunder 3-4 goals off those Cork backs I guarantee it, that Cork side are flaky as fuck you need only look at their last game. No Cody side will lose by 10+ pts especially to a team managed by a gobdaw like Meyler.

Cork are the team to beat. They destoryed limerick already, drew with them twice last year and beat us in the league. Codys Kilkenny are much suited to playing Galway or limerick were it’ll be a physical battle. Corks tipy tappy running game will cause this Kilkenny side huge problems.id love if your right all the same.

Dalo on his Podcast — Barry Nash is tearing it up in training … got his 7 or 8 minutes reward at the end ahead of POL

Should I be proved wrong and Cork get beyond KK, agent Nash has been tasked with one single purpose, man mark Daniel Kearney.

2 Likes

It would be very tough for lad to make his starting championship debut and detail him to mark the opposition’s most important player in all ireland semi final. I’m not even buying this he’s flying stuff. I think when the game is over he gives lads that aren’t usually coming on a chance to play.

1 Like

Richie English maybe. Aron Shanagher.

Tbh, even his striking off his good side is poor enough. It’s slightly frustrating alright. But the work rate and his ability to pick up loose ball is unreal.

He’s a beast in the tackle as well

Graeme Mulcahy or Diarmuid Byrnes more one-sided IMO

Paddy Deegan is very one sided

Is cathal o neill allowed play 20s?

The first goal was a bit of a shit show. I presume somebody was meant to follow him out but didn’t bother. The rest of the backs were caught napping. The second goal was poor. It appears Casey falls but possibly is fouled which creates the space.

Callanan hit Casey a dunt I think?

2 Likes

You can’t really see it on tv but Casey goes flying.

James Barry is the main problem in that Tipperary backline, he was pulled all over the place yesterday by Mulcahy and Casey and destroyed, he lacks any sort of positional sense to play full back. Time and time again he was marked absent at the edge of the square, no where to be seen when Gillane passed to Casey for the 1st goal and Hayes goal chance in the 2nd half.
A bombscare on the short puck outs, going for the ball with the hurley instead of catching (dispossessed for the 2nd Limerick goal).
Brendan Maher was an awful loss to the half back line, Tipp would have felt that Barrett would do ok on Gillane.
I know the Limerick forwards and midfield worked like dogs to prevent heads-up hurling from the Tipp backs but some of the passing was inexplicably poor, aimless clearances. The free Noel McGrath hit to Bubbles in the 1st half, I still can’t fathom.

3 Likes

Exactly two years ago to the day we were knocked out of the championship by Kilkenny in Nowlan Park.

(That season we didn’t get out of 1B, trounced by Galway at home in the league semi final and lost both championship matches to Clare and Kk.)

If you were told that night, 01/07/2017, what was to unfold by 01/07/2019 you’d have been hauled off to 5B.

It has been a decent time to follow us.

10 Likes