Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Minor team

Yes… 15 cunts.

Which ones though

Typical galbally to play short of 15. Who was sent off this time?

On Monday August 19, the the guys from the All Ireland winning county are buying the drinks

Game will be over at half seven youd walk it in 45 mins and would def pick up a taxi along the way

1 Like

For last year’s semi final and final I walked from croke park to the Spencer dock Luas stop, no one at it and it’s nearly the start of the line so it’s easy get on and get a seat. Everyone walks towards city centre direction and tries to get on a busaras/Connolly or abbey at by which stage it’s full.

If the train is added due to the game they’ll presumably wait for extra time.

What way did ya go? Past the 5 lamps and down Sherrif St? Handy alright if you are in the Cusack but you’d be wary enough around certain part of Sherrif St for sure

I walked to Heuston last year in about 40 minutes. I didn’t want to miss the train to Charleville.

3 Likes

Hard to believe it’s only 4K, you’d be so used to walking into ‘town’ afterwards that it seems like an awful lot more

Plus the walking route is a direction Youd never nornally travel

I dunno, kept an eye on Google maps, it was down along a canal most of the way. Wouldn’t worry a bit about the neighborhood. It’s the handiest way, you’ve a near empty Luas arriving to you.

1 Like

Fellas, how many of the Limerick players are driving sponsored motors? I’ve seen Hannon and Byrnes in them over the past few days, many more?

They got 10 cars between players and management I think

That’s serious going

Possibly county board too in that

A fine motor

1 Like

C.c @darragh fitzgibbon

He drives a Rolls Royce mate