Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Wedding chauffeur?

2 Likes

Advantage Kilkenny

1 Like

That picture was taken February

1 Like

These lads would rateher drives free fancy cars than win All Irelands, not a good sign

Does this really need to happen this close to the game? I thought the whole point of jp giving us money was we could avoid this sort of thing. Maybe a few days after the tipp game would have been a better time imo.

It’s from February??

EDIT- Although there’s one response to that tweet which is absolutely bizarre- “do you sell cars to women?”

2 Likes

It’s a statement that these lads are only in it for the perks. Kilkenny will lap this up

They are reposting them then because hannon had it up during the week. I think he got a mazda maybe.

Hannon was driving a 192,
And why shouldn’t he?

Apparently Ballysteen are 5/2 to beat Adare this evening.

I know Adare are county champions, but that’s pretty good odds!

Who decides which players get them? Is it the car crowds ?

5/2 in Powers yeah

Adare 4/11

EDIT : Same prices in Boyles

It wa sLimericks raw hunger that set them apart last year. There snouts are so deep in the trough this time around that you’d wonder if they have lost something of themselves as players and as a team.

Imo it’s the first things that’s thrown back in the players faces. Timing wise I don’t think it’s great imo. I only heard they got ten cars altogether. It would be a nice touch if one was raffled for a charity or something. I don’t no much about this kind of things tbh. Would you buy a car because a gaa player drives one?

Might have some of that.

JP has the final call I’m told

siobhan is from cork :grin:

I would imagine the captain is pretty much nailed on. After that fuck knows

One thing it 100% guarantees is unrest in the camp. This goes some way to explaining Limericks multiple limp defeats in the Munster championship

No hype at all in Limerick TBH, I was out of town for the week of last years semi but it must have been bigger , fuck all flags or anything in town