Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

It’s a rugby and a soccer city .

I suppose. But shur it beats getting free Supermacs for the year after winning in 17

1 Like

They don’t have the hunger they had last year, you can see that with the self satisfied look on the players faces when their getting their free cars and mortgages paid off by JP. The unrest in the camp will become toxic after Saturday night

There’s an expectancy in limerick this. Not sure if it’s arrogance but the vast majority are sure we’ll win.

Limerick is a proud hurling city. I was there for 2 nights last week

We’ll I certainly aint one of them. It’s 50/50 at best

You seriously need to raise your expectations if you think that a Ford Focus is a “Fancy” car

:wink:

A new car is a fancy car to most people mate

1 Like

If it’s something Aaron Gillanne is happy to drive he should not be admonished for it, he looks like he has found the car of his dreams in the photo

1 Like

There’s 7 rugby clubs in Limerick City I think? 8 GAA Clubs - If you include UL Bohs in rubby camp then Ahane goes in GAA camp making it 9 - 7 GAA---- there’s 25 Soccer clubs

I think there is 8 established rugby clubs and a new one in ASR PP . Presentation I am certain ain’t fielding at present . Soccer is the biggest in the inner city . The big GAA clubs are now in the suburban part of the city . They don’t enjoy big community support though . For all Na P’s fantastic success over the last decade the are relatively poorly supported if you compare them to a glen rovers . Soccer is the biggest participation sport by a mile .

Adare 1-14 Ballysteen 1-09. FT.

Soccer is the biggest sport in the city by an absolute mile.

GAA and rugby only feeding off the scraps.

Dear Lord Jesus please bless both sets of players that take to the field today and keep them safe. Please Lord give Limerick the strength to give their best performance and win convincingly with no regrets or shame.

Hon Limerick!!!:smiley:

1 Like

I woke up at 5 am this morning and went a long jog down by the sea and decided I’d flick on colm Parkinson’s podcast. Its a stunning morning. I forget was it Larry o Gorman or who mentioned Liam dunne and what he’d done for wexford hurling. A huge roar went up from the crowd and some clapping. It had me thinking what would happen in a similar situation in limerick if tj ryans name was mentioned. It’s important to remember that everyone from the keeepers to the kitman to the stats guys want limerick to do well today and they are all doing their best to get us over the line. As a supporter I only hope we get over the line again but it shouldn’t be lost how much effort and commitment everyone has put into it. I don’t no why but sun arises are always incredible this time of year. Safe journey up and down to all limerick supporters travelling. Limerick Abu.

7 Likes

Slow start killed us. Gave them an 8 point lead. Missed a lot of chances too.

I’m sure Kellie would know someone who’d be able to get her a car.

4 Likes

You cant give Adare a lead as they will flood back. You have to attack them hard for the first 10. Easier said than done of course.