Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

We’ve never needed tactics to hit stupid wides.

3 Likes

3/4 players need to be added to the squad… We need to use the league better next year also.

Management were too loyal to players this year at different times… T Morrissey had a poor year, Hego wasn’t great in the big games… Nash has been ripping it up in training and really showed yesterday. WOD had a brilliant year also… Time to reset back to square 1 now next season and truly let lads scrap it out. Roman Lynch deserves a shot also, if they could get him to work at all he’d be a decent option off the bench.

2 Likes

I thought our midfielders were both very poor yesterday which was bitterly disappointing, WOD is too ponderous for inter county midfield he doesn’t dovetail properly in there with Lynch. Far more suited to wing back for me.

3 Likes

No one really played well yesterday kid.

1 Like

Dowling should be shown some love, have trust put in him and not scapegoated as a starter when things don’t go well for the team, he was the class act yesterday when the game was there to be won, brought ye back into it with a superb goal (incredible technique to get that power and placement) and a wonderful almost no look pass for Reidys point,
Kilkenny have done again what they did to Cork in 06, that saw a massive ramp up in the physicality of hurling, it’s going to jump again now

2 Likes

Agree… We were way too slow making changes…look at Cody in comparison.

First set of club fixtures sent out this morning. The rest of the month will likely be set tomorrow evening.

There’s a full round of hurling down for the weekend after next, the weekend of August 10th/11th.

They’ll presumably still go ahead now.

Yes it will. Every weekend from now to late October is planned only to confirm the time and venue… and allow for draws

Full round of hurling down for the weekend of August 17th/18th also.

Yet

1 Like

I really hope that’s the end of it. Jesus what happened with the minor a couple of years ago was an absolute embarrassment

The loser of D/B and Galbally goes into the relegation final I think

Dry your eyes mate :rofl::rofl::rofl:

On the other side it’s looking like senans are doomed to the relegation final, they need to beat Adare on Friday night to have any hope of avoiding it, which is obviously a huge ask.

My eyes are dry pal… I’ve bigger fish to fry.

Like what?

Some real classics when you look back on them.

6 Likes

Ah here :joy:

The magnet

2 Likes

:grin: