Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Bring it on! :smile:

Should be two good tussles.

Can Lynch was the darling of Newstalk OTB last August

Media bans don’t really work

Neither does a healthy dose of smugness allied to high levels of cockiness.

Belichick wouldn’t let his players go out on the piss for a week if they won the afc final. Kiely in the other hand…

That’s a mild upset

Wouldn’t think so . Drom in decline big time although would fancy them to beat Na P .

Drom play NAP in the last game needing a big win to avoid the relegation play off.

Senans play Adare tonight where nothing only a win will do them if they are to avoid the playoff.

Drom were 4/11 to beat Galbally :face_with_head_bandage:

They’ll be disappointed with that, particularly after pushing kierans so close. They really seemed to have turned a corner.

Seanie Buckley came on in goals I believe.

Correct.

That’s why I said mild. Two teams going poorly really, thought Drom might have the experience to eek them out.
That group has been very disappointing, although the race for last place might be exciting.

What age is Seanie ??? 35 or 36 ?

If Oola beat Kierans tonight, which is very possible given results, and assuming NCW beat NAP, then Galbally v Kierans in the last round is winner takes all.

2 Likes

Twould be brilliant if Galbally made the knockout stages after such a horrendous start and first year up. There’s a clear gulf in class between the two groups in general, even though NCW probably the best team in it.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that, I’d say Oola or Kierans would fancy their chances against anyone from the other side bar Adare.

There’s a clear gulf in the group alright between the top 3 and the rest. Other group is much more even.

Adare & NCW very much the teams to beat though.

1 Like

Agreed, top 3 in NCWs group are far superior really. Should be a cracker if Adare and NCW do end up meeting in the final.

I thought that Drom would do it, they pushed Kieran’s all the way. That’s a pretty convincing scoreline for Galbally too, huge for them.

They were excellent against the Townies, very defensive but physical and had a couple of nice players in the inside forward line who were able to pick off scores. Really lost their head though when NCW got back on top, two red cards mid way through the second half

Was a bit of a row last night too I think?

The result against NCW could have been dismissed as ncw being rusty, but to follow it up with a comprehensive win last night is impressive. They’ll have to fancy their chances against Kierans too.