Epsteins 'suicide'

Itā€™s Monday.

It was a strange thread choice for @anon61878697 to make his big announcement indeed. Also Flattyā€™s indecipherable rant has really thrown the cat amongst the pigeons here, no one has a clue what the fuck is going on. At least it hasnt been ruined by sid and labane yet

1 Like

Iā€™m tired mate. I was busy happily rooting for garden city in last chance U, when herself came home. Firstly she wanted me to talk to her, when Iā€™m so tired I canā€™t speak, then she decided I had to turn it off for a family tea when thereā€™s only three of us here, then, when I turned it back on, she told me I watched some absolute crap, and then threw me out as her fucking pilates group have arrived. Iā€™m now in the bath too tired to read my book, and back for another hoor of a day at 6am.

1 Like

Utterly henpecked. You craytur you.

I fucking am. And she spends hours watching strictly come dancing with my lass every Saturday night. Not a peep out of me. She then had the gall to tell me I rarely washed up, when I was busy washing the pans. I told her I was too fucking busy paying for them, which went as well as youā€™d expect.

3 Likes

That sucks. If you need cheering up have a gander through this thread, works for everyone else

1 Like

You need to tune in to the Fathers thread.

Any bullet points mate?

No need for that

You did nothing wrong. Basically youā€™re saying that a stiff cock has no conscience, meanwhile lads are looking left and right and saying not me boss.

A bunk bed no less. How convenient in a cell he shared with no one.

Itā€™s been going on for a long while now.

This is the most ridiculous thing Iā€™ve ever heard.

werent the ancient greeks and romans at it wholesale also when using trainee soldiers to keep them warm at night
there was a reference to it in the irish media somewhere a few years back when some fella was trying to normalise gay men idolising teenage boys-
i remember the way it was done very cynical but its just another vector i guess to the issues you have outlined

david norris, presidential candidate.

he was advocating for pederasty.

1 Like

The dirty dirty bastard

yeah - i remember it now
the pompous way in which he was describing it also - ā€œthe adolescent male is seen as pure in the eyes of gods who cuckolded them between their collective loinsā€¦ā€
cc @Tassotti

a ā€œmanā€ like this running for the highest office in the country and the whole lot of ā€œequalityā€ nazis falling blindly in

1 Like

Norris is a fucking weirdo anyway, all that James Joyce shite and bloomsday, who the fuck sits down and reads that and says they enjoyed

4 Likes

it wasnt even that that did for him. it was the letter he wrote seeking clemency for his ex lover in israel whod been jailed for raping an arab youth

Yes, The Spartans made all 12/13 year old boys take an older male lover.