Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Choco ‘spending’ :grin:

Actually, JP is on the updated version… Saw it yesterday :fearful:

They are actually nice though.

I’ve mine got without him. Special request.

1 Like

I’m sending two to oz to life long Limerick GAA fans that weren’t back for the final.

There was a grand poster in the star a couple of days after the final, if batt and co can’t afford the few bob to help out the lads they could get a few of them

The fellas trying to outdo each other for well offness are hilarious, hardly a pot to piss in between them

I think I’ll wait for the two in a row team group or the three in a row one. Might be a few quid cheaper.

2 Likes

@anon61878697 is spending poor Princess’s family farm on framed pictures of the Limerick team for his buddies.

Lads this is for pubs and hotels and the like, don’t be getting worked up over it. They can well afford it.

Money well spent.

Every pub in the county has Munster’s Heino Cup winning teams up on the wall, with the ‘73 team stuck down the back somewhere. No harm to have this current team up front and centre.

€300 is steep enough but they’ll still shift a load of them.

In the edition after the final the Leader had a colour pull out of the panel on All-Ireland final day in Croke Park, just the playing panel and nobody else. I’ve got it framed for €50 quid. It looks the finest I must say. (Tight cunt, stingy fucker etc)

That official team photo is just too clunky with 60 odd people. Looks nice though admittedly and I’ll probably receive one for Christmas.

We’ve won the thing so I don’t give a monkeys :ronnyroar: :pint:

5 Likes

I’m thinking of buying 5 now and posting one on to Batt for him to burn.

1 Like

Peel an orange in your pocket…

That’s it 200 quid would have been the finest.

I’m fairly certain that Galway’s official team photo last year was €250.

Don’t mind these cunts, they wouldn’t spend time. They’d mind mice for you

The Irony of guard bragging about spending. The meanest cunts about. Unfortunately 300 quid prices a lot of limerick supporters out of the market. You seem to be taking some sort of sick joy out of This.

Looking on the Limerick GAA bookface page there and they are already getting a bit of flak for the price.

As said above it’s not really aimed at your ordinary match going fan, which is a pity. It’s the corporate sector, principally pubs, hotels and the like.

Ring the county board next June when we are knocked out, offer €100 and they’ll bite your hand off then.

1 Like

I’ve already noticed most pubs already have their own done up. The three in adare do and a good few in town.

The accountants here might confirm that the cost of the official photo will be tax deductable for business ?