Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

200 quid would have been fine. You’d easily sell 2k of them at that price. Off the top of my head that’s what 400k? How much will the team holiday cost?

1 Like

It’s murals we need.

1 Like

I’d allow it.

The rahoon Newcastle clubhouse.

Huh? Sure that work is only a bit I do on the side. I can buy you a team photo if you’re stuck pal, there’s no hassle.

Ah yeah, you’d get away with it.

1 Like

Tis gas.

What would be the landmark image for Limerick GAA?

If Tipperary win a National title they’ll usually be a team photo in front of the Rock of Cashel for example.

When Tipp won the AI in 2010 the framed Photo was retailing at €150.

PJ can give money to clubs all over the Country but he’ll pose in a Photo that retails at €300? Smacks of serious double standards.

Pity to see the average man being screwed over yet again.

1 Like

Treaty Stone?

That’s it. The average fan priced out of the market as usual. There’s up roar on Facebook about it.

1 Like

If the CB had some smarts they’d donate a free team photo to every primary school in the county as a gesture of goodwill but not much chance of that.

There’s another lucrative fundraising dinner in The Manor next month. €200 a pop would have been plenty. Between this and the new jersey being rushed out for Christmas it looks like a naked cash grab which is a bit unfortunate.

1 Like

More appropriate to take it in front of Lar Corbett’s or Nenagh Courthouse.

3 Likes

It’s plain greed tbh. I bought the Framed photo in 2010 and tbf it was for raising money for the players fund.

Is this Frame Photo for a players fund or just for the Co Board?

It’s says the holiday fund but I’m not so sure it is tbh. If they were smart they’d have given it away for 150 Euro and done a larger one for 400 Euro With players signatures and what not for pubs and hotels. Stick any business that buys one in the club programme or on the wall in the training centre or something like that but always cater for your bred and butter.

1 Like

A disgrace, there’s war on Facebook over it

:smiley:

1 Like

The county board employee trying to justify the price by claiming they used fuji luster paper and black box moulding whatever that is :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Some lads wouldn’t appreciate quality or the finer things in life. All they want is bargains or the idea that they’ve pulled a fast one so they can tell all and sundry.

You pay the extra bit for quality and it will last forever.

Imagine the embarrassment of getting something you could flog for 150 notes like Tipp did…You’d be mortified… But I suppose you have to cater to your crowd so you can’t blame Tipp board.

€500 would be a bargain, for all we know it could be another 45 years until ye win another one.
Tipp got tired of the team photos after 2010, we’d enough of em on the walls by then.

2 Likes

He’s probably getting it at the ‘Garda rate’ available in shops that suck up to the useless cunts in the hope that they will actually turn up to a 999 call some time.

1 Like

Given that only 50c from the price of the number plate made it’s way to the players fund, it means a paltry €30 or so from this will go where its needed and deserved.