Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

It would be biggest row back in Limerick GAA since nap agreed to play mungret in the under 13 county final

1 Like

They’ll buy this one too.

If they know what’s good for them…

I’d say it should be 200. I was going to buy five of them but JP blah blah blah. Sure there’s war on Facebook over it.

1 Like

Throw up a few screenshots there. I don’t be on Facebook anymore

Thst yoke must be about 8ft long with all them names on it.

I’m not sure if your taking piss out of me or who but if it was twenty euro I wouldn’t buy them as I’ve no interest in them but a lot of fans love these kind of things.

How many hurleys did you buy?

Na it’s standard size

2 so far but want another 8.

That must be a piss take, they’ve a bus driver’s name on it for FFS.

1 Like

Tbf to the bust driver he was at many more games than the vast majority of the limerick supporters.

3 Likes

If I had a decent mouse and enough patience i’d be able to do it i’d say :grinning:

3 Likes

The Dow looks to be in the shape of his life. His transformation from tipp in May to now is unreal.

Stick them in front of Hogwarts altogether.

Can you fix Lorcan Lyons head also, I think one unless you have a pub or hotel you have no reason to have this and two €300 is a rip off with the crew in it and a photo shop job, €300 :joy::joy::joy:.

I just received a pm of this. Brillaint idea and really well thought out. If the county board done this there would be one in every house in limerick and they’d make an absolute killing. All for 15 Euro.

2 Likes

Where do the profits go?

Copper pipes bank account

Any man who buys that calendar is an enemy of Limerick GAA. I imagine the Big House will have that lad disappeared by 9am