Limerick GAA - knocked down, but will get up again

Martin quotes that figure, I have no reason to distrust him. Its a testament to JP and his love of his native soil.

And there’s plenty more from where that came from.
If he keeps backing the Limerick Hurling Team he can play in mid-field for all I care not to say be in the middle of the picture

Ah - I see … He said that’s how much JP has given Limerick GAA over the years for stadia, sponsorship, facilities etc. etc. and you’ve taken it as that’s what this years’ management cost … carry on. … and hopefully so does JP.

I didnt do any such thing.

Fellas getting all hot and bothered about JP forget about the real reasons why we are the greatest hurling county in the world. And it’s nothing to do with money.

2 Likes

Ah it has a little to do with the money, shur didn’t Martin lay it all out in his excellent article.

1 Like

The asterisk keeps growing.

Every cunt in Limerick GAA what’s pj to russle their hair and a pat on the back from pj. The likes of @Breaking_my_balls are rolling over looking for a belly rub off pj. You’d feel sorry for the likes of Tom Moran and other great Limerick GAA men who given money to the cause.

5 Likes

The Mid Western health board and Shaw’s almost nationwide soldiered with us in the good times and the bad

4 Likes

Don’t forget the Drug Free lads.

1 Like

That was the mid western health board mate. Whatever in the name of jaysus that was all about :joy:

1 Like

We are Drug Free.

And Cúl

1 Like

We are not All Ireland free though.

This is what it’s all about … look at the look of sheer delighted on the two lads’ faces as they are paraded up the road … Unreal scenes at the end on the back of the truck.

You cant buy that pal.

4 Likes

Replay down for Sunday 14th @dodgy_keeper

“I’d know Ciaran fairly well. I’d be good friends with his son Barry.”

I’m reigniting my campaign to get muldoon GGA players to stop:

1. saying “I suppose”, and

2. using the above style of chat.

I KNOW CIARAN FAIRLY WELL. I’M GOOD FRIENDS WITH HIS SON BARRY.

2 Likes

Do hacks have to present it verbatim tho? I know they are trying to present it like a worldie exclusive straight from the horses mouth but dress it up some bit… obviously, in front of a camera these chaps are on their own. I suppose.

I think you are going out of your way to be annoyed here mate.

I’d know a fella fairly well who’d agree with you, and I’d be good friends with his brother too.

1 Like