Limerick GAA - We get knocked down 🐐

fuck you, i havent abused any player you tinkering fucker. when a cunt like you thinks he knows the answer to limerick hurling woes then it must be time to disband the whole fucking thing

i feel seamus hickey is too fond of the limelight and if you feel this is wrong of me then you may want to consider how in the 10 month period where seamus has gone on an all out media tour he has gone from a position where all and sundry considered him the best corner back in the country to a player who shouldnt even be on the limerick team

i suppose we should be grateful that seamus is gracing limerick hurling with his presence while he could be out doing media talkshops all summer, is that what you are saying?

Were the other 29 members of the panel doing media work also for the last 10 months? Is that what has fucked them all?

Or are you saying Hickey’s media work unsettled the whole lot of them and that’s why performances were poor this year?

if hickey was hurting hed keep his head down. if he was hurting he wouldnt be on the airwaves talking shit and captivating the nation about how difficult it is to put into words how painful the defeat is.

He is a poor speaker, that’s true.

As regards hurling, he is a liability to the team and should not be included in another Limerick panel.

In fact, following his behaviour in 2010 when he refused to play for his county, he should have been banned from ever wearing the Limerick Jersey.

Limerick hurling cannot depend on people like him to do what’s best for the team.

@glasagusban ? Janey.

Finally a bit of bullying on the new TFK.

1 Like

Project X the experimental

The last few posts here have just explained why we havent won since 73. We are a fucking disgrace who just love to wash our dirty laundry in public

1 Like

We haven’t won since 73 because hit and hope doesn’t work.

1 Like

fuck me iv heard it all now. which all irelands did limerick leave behind as a result of washing dirty linen in public or even in private?

96 for one

Bang on. What gets posted in tfk has a massive impact on the destination of Liam McCarthy.

1 Like

The dogs on the street knew there was friction between Galligan and Ryan. Yet when Wexford had a man sent off, Ryan refused to put him on. Also the failure of the u21’s of 2000-2003 to win at least one was due to nothing more than in fighting

Missed the point completely

Whatevs.

Or maybe they weren’t good enough. U21 is a cluster fuck of a grade.

The years when those lads were in their prime co-incided with Waterford, Cork and Kilkenny having better teams than Limerick. Ergo limerick won fuck all .

Wrong, wrong and wrong again. That Limerick u21 team of 00 to 02 were probably the finest team in the history of the competition. The problem arose because some of the hangers on from the late 90s seniors refused to let go and the county board caved in which resulted in another cluster fuck which was not resolved under Dave Keanr

LOL. The ‘probably’ were the finest team in the history of the competition. LOL.

Probably .The greatest word ever.

The facts would infer otherwise.

They’re not even the only group to win three in a row.

1 Like

Would you ever fuck off
Were you at any of those matches? Typical fucking answer from a couch potato

@HBV- our work here is done, pal.