Limerick GAA - We get knocked down šŸ

I donā€™t want to tempt fate by booking Friday off. History has cruelly taught me that on a few occasions.

If I did, what little chance we have of winning would be eradicated.

Off Thursday and Friday,lets roll!

Fuck sake. No wonder your county has a losing mentality. Do you think fellas in Kilkenny worry about tempting fate, wearing the ā€œluckyā€ underpants that your father wore to Croke Park in 1973. They do in their fuck. Take fucking Friday off. Think positively for once and consign this tempting fate mumbo jumbo to the dustbin of history. Do you think the game will be won or lost because word got out that you took Friday off?

6 Likes

1 Like

Christ, @Fagan_ODowd has clamped and mugged me off good and proper all in one go there.

Fuck this, Iā€™m demanding Friday off now to celebrate after we walk all over those banjo playing red necks in that barn they call Cusack Park.

2 Likes

Colin Ryan to play half back and Barry O Connell to sweep possibly? With Brynes at 6.

Ryan did well in the forwards the last day. Of the two, Byrnes would surely be a better sweeper than Oā€™Connell? Better on the ball. Or, Ryan plays the loose role. Would prefer Byrnes to Oā€™Connell at 6 but all depends on who is best to mark Duggan really. Lynch will hardly be shifted back but it may be a better use of him to play him wing back if heā€™s not setting the world on fire at centre forward.

Brynes was guilty of driving the ball as far as possible. O Connell used it a good bit better. Had a hand in two goals if memory serves me right.

Canā€™t recall that to be honest. Just thought Byrnes was far more measured at 6 when he went in there.

Better marker Iā€™d say. BOC plays the sweeper role for Lit very well.

1 Like

They hit an amount of aimless long balls against Tipp. And hail mary shots. Need to be a bit wider tomorrow night.

1 Like

Same as.

Into work the next morning after leave the 4 aces at about 5am!

Wont matter a fuck how much money I lose so long as we turn over that lot in Ennis!

1 Like

If Clare get anywhere near the performance they gave against Waterford we are in big trouble.

Cian who

Donal Og may update his roll of honours table from The Sunday Game last weekend now.

5 Likes

Cian Lynch.

1 Like

Single handedly brought the rats tail back

1 Like

Thought Colin Ryan was brilliant when the chips were down. Kept showing for the ball, out in front, winning possession and creating scores or winning frees. He was a constant out ball.

Two lads at midfield worked like dogs. Byrnes solid also. English did a good spoiling job on Oā€™Donnell by and large.

We needed that tonight. Sweet one to win.

4 Likes

Now see dodgy. Fuck this tempting fate shit. You were tempting fate for years by being such a pussy.

3 Likes

Limerick, Munster champions.

:thumbsup: