Limerick GAA - We get knocked down 🐐

In the Munster minor vs Waterford last year in Thurles he single handily drove us on when he went to wing back. It was Brian Ryan’s best tactical switch in two years. He is a tough little fucker, hardy and has a great heart, a top hurler. The key is 5/6 of these lads have minor x 2 and now an u21 in the last three years. Cian Lynch was superb, he drove us on, he is a joy to watch and when in a free role he will dictate like a QB for Limerick forwards. Ronan Lynch was like a new man, a few weeks hurling does wonders. Pat Ryan, words cannot describe how highly I rate this kid. Top notch, quick strong good in possession and should be in contention for the senior midfield next year. Himself and Brownie would be a great combination. He has twice the hurling of Jimbob and he always has his head up. The shoulder, boom!!! A great night to be a shannonsider. Up the treaty.

9 Likes

11 of last years team gone

No not senior I

Great shoulder from Ryan? With about 5 mins to go…unreal.

2 Likes

He lined that roaster up and creamed him. Outstanding. The whole of the Limerick bench jumping up and celebrating it like a score made it even more memorable.

5 Likes

Up Limerick

5 Likes

Fuck off,Joe.

Just back

I ll take that

4 Likes

Hey dodgy.Enjoy tomorrow. Im in my sitting room watching the recording with a scotch
For once four hour round trip worth it

8 Likes

I headed straight to Galway straight after match. Place is buzzing.

God bless Fagan for knocking some sense into me.

The Ballingarry man got on the pitch for the last two seconds of action too. Tremendous night. These pints are going down lovely.

5 Likes

Fuck me Cian Lynch had some game. He needs to get a little more selfish thouhh and take his scorr

i’m here in Galway off my tits. Limerick abu. Cian Lynch showed them a fucking a class act.

1 Like

Cian Lynch reminds me of nobody only Leo Messi.

1 Like

Dying at work, Broke the phone last night but fucking buzzing! Some craic in Galway last night!

3 Likes

2016 is our year

Hard to see anyone out there who could stop us.

Except ourselves.

2 Likes

I’ve been saying it for 2 years, pal. I’m sick of telling that cunt @Joe_Player that 2016 is Limerick’s year. As the driving force behind the rebellion in 1916 it is only fitting that Limerick win the All Ireland in the centenary year of the rising.

1 Like

Great win last night. This team have fantastic guts and determination. Agree with all of the above in relation to Lynch’s x2 and Byrnes. I thought Hegarty was playing a blinder also until he went over on his ankle.
I was surprised at how few Limerick people travelled. We must have been outnumbered 10 to 1 and it definitely effected the atmosphere. I suppose the 7pm start, live tv and potential traffic issues didn’t help.
I was surrounded by Clare roasters in the middle of the covered terrace who were losing the plot regards the short passing/short puck-outs…leeeeavvve it in ta fuuuuccckkkk!!! :joy:

1 Like

I spoke to a number of staunch Limerick supporters leading up to it who surprisingly told me they were’nt goning because Ennis is kip and a nightmare to get out of…