Limerick Hurling Book and Wexford's unsporting Hurlers

don’t worry sledge, it’ll only be out of date when limerick win an all ireland hurling final again, and to do that they first have to get over the liam doyle thing, something that probably won’t happen in our lifetimes

Dunne.

They’d want to get over Liam Dunne before Liam Doyle. And you try and put yourself out as a GAA expert? Go back to Liverpool.

Edit - Just saw Pikemans post now.

[quote=“Bandage”]Anyone picked up the book in Dublin?

:[/quote]

I purchased it in the bookshop in the Swan Centre, Rathmines.

Thraween - does it say much about this years match in it?

[quote=“Mac”] Go back to Liverpool.

[/quote]

Harsh.

Buy it yourself and find out.

Harsh.

[quote=“Bandage”]Anyone picked up the book in Dublin?

Henry Martin seems like a thoroughly alright sort, as far as I can tell. :clap:[/quote]

I bought it in Easons on O’Connell St about 2 weeks ago

[quote=“Mac”]They’d want to get over Liam Dunne before Liam Doyle. And you try and put yourself out as a GAA expert? Go back to Liverpool.

Edit - Just saw Pikemans post now.[/quote]

see how easy it is to make a mistake nine mates ?

:rolleyes:

Like the time you attributed all the goals Wexford didn’t concede in a season to DOC?

Like the time you attributed all the goals Wexford didn’t concede in a season to DOC?[/quote]

roll your eyes all you want, you still have nine mates and are a boring cunt

ncc might not be right about a lot of things but he’s got you nailed down

[quote=“artfoley”]roll your eyes all you want, you still have nine mates and are a boring cunt

ncc might not be right about a lot of things but he’s got you nailed down[/quote]

Ha, good lad. Maybe some day you might come up with something original to say.

nine mates vs fooley

:popcorn::popcorn:

I’d rather be unoriginal than a creepy dangerous type who goes around the internet stalking lads he met on an internet message board

a regular one hour photo lad you are

[quote=“artfoley”]I’d rather be unoriginal than a creepy dangerous type who goes around the internet stalking lads he met on an internet message board

a regular one hour photo lad you are[/quote]

:popcorn:

:popcorn:

Where did the nine mates thing come from?

[quote=“artfoley”]I’d rather be unoriginal than a creepy dangerous type who goes around the internet stalking lads he met on an internet message board

a regular one hour photo lad you are[/quote]

Creepy? Dangerous? Boring? Any other made up accusations you want to get off your chest here art? You’re giving me a good laugh if nothing else.

He also referred to his own book as ‘wonderful’ on two occasions which is a bit odd.

hmmm, stalks people in the cyberworld for your own good = dangerous & creepy

Any other made up accusations you want to get off your chest here art? You’re giving me a good laugh if nothing else. = boring