Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

According to the Famers Journal,She got just shy of a 3.5 million euro package for 2021.
Shes obviously not too tough on herself i’d suggest.

I wonder how much roughly they give each year in sponsorship.Whatever it is,it wouldnt be a patch on what Just Protein gives the Limericks.

Kilkenny should get Catriona Carey to sponsor them.

14 Likes

Let JP give her an internship for a couple of years first.

Just so she can get a feel for the place.

The only dope around is you

2 Likes

Is that Joe Canning I see up there with them?

3 Likes

Lads drinking coffee, recovery shakes and a bottle of Evian water. As Richard Harris once said - that’s the difference

I was going to say fair play to them. Setting a good example to the kids. They’ll have a week ahead to tear into the liquor

Scandalous omission on my part alright.

The oration there followed by The Galtee Mountain Boy/Slievenamon really sets you up for the day. Spinetingling stuff.

Its no wonder we have such an extraordinary record in All Ireland Finals.

1 Like

A nice head shot.

1 Like

Hes out there already saw him going around the back of the mackey stand

Ill give tipp something 2 great songs.

1 Like

Discuss

1 Like

I remember walking down the NCR absolutely buzzing after the 2014 drawn final, rang the missus to share the thrills and spills of the occasion and I was met with a barrage of abuse after she’d spent a nightmare day with a 2 year old and newborn. “And you can fuck off if you think you’re going to the fucking replay” before she hung up on me.

She didn’t talk to me for about a week.

31 Likes

I thought it was obvious enough The Big House had got at the officials but you come to expect that these days.

1 Like

In summary the only thing there that needs to be rectified, *hurley.

Being hard to hook is a good thing, but anyway.

Paddy Deegan has the Eamon Darcy of hurling swings. Very mechanical. He looks like Lurch.

Written by a KK person, it’s a hurl

1 Like

I know but it always needs to be corrected.

2 Likes
1 Like