Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

The music selection for the homecoming is tripe.

Surely a few handy singers on that panel of young lads that could do a better job.

Are you there?

2 Likes

What non Munster people call it is irrelevant.

15 Likes

Is Denise lined up?

1 Like

Where can we hear/see this?

Did you go? The child would appreciate it in years to come

Big time.

Gillane dropped the hurley as well when he kicked his point early on.

1 Like

Ask for a replay

3 Likes

Limerick were the better coached team. Calm with the ball the little flick passes under pressure were something else. I thought Lyons rode kk though, they tried to be physical the first ten and he blew a lot. Then swallowed the whistle for the rest of the game when Limerick had their way with them. Kks going for points at the end was bizarre but scores were so easy all day for Limerick. Cody still needs Walter Richie and of course TJ, it’s not like Keoghan Donnelly and Billy Ryan are fresh faces It’ll take a long time for a team to match limericks physical power and well coached heads up passing. Even teams with better hurlers cough cough

Drink it in men I thought it was lynch’s team, remarkable they can go along without him. They are an exceptional team, in an era where other counties collectively are off the pace.

8 Likes

And did you do to the replay?

I thought Billy Ryan put in a fine shift in the second half yesterday, forced multiple turnovers and worked his socks off. Wasn’t something I expected him to be particularly effective at against that set of limerick backs

4 Likes

I did not

4 Likes

She sounds like a right Cunt mate

1 Like

That replay. I had to leave at final whistle to take a flight to London. Depressing times in the airport going back. Ughhhh

You snd your flights

https://m.facebook.com/home.php

The klaxon sounded :laughing:

Hope you’re enjoying the celebrations mate!

Was Meath’s Jack Fagan on that Carlow team?