Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

I’m told over 50000 tickets sold

Tom and Dan Morrissey both went to UL.

2 Likes

Lower but same as last year

Quick scan of LinkedIn suggests he did a masters in UCC in 2015/16.

Na Dan done his masters in ucc

Fair enough.

The salmon and veg stood him well as he wasn’t the most talented player but hard work pays off.

Correct

He played on a Ger Cunningham managed Fitzgibbon Team with Jamie Barron, Shane O’Donnell, John Power, Alan Cadogan, Niall McCarthy, Conor Gleeson, Tom Devine, Mikey Breen, Colm Spillane and Tadhg De Burca that couldn’t win a game.

3 Likes

Was it the boys in Carlow IT take a break from watching Home and Away to beat them cc @downyourthroats?

2 Likes

It was Nicky English managed UCD and a Davy Fitz managed LIT that came to the famous Mardyke and found a way in the Group Stages.

It was 2017 when the Carlow boys dumped them out sensationally in the semi finals up in Galway.

You have to hand it to Kilkenny all the same.

In that intense heat, on a training plan of mere Steak dinners in Langton’s and T Push Up’s under the watchful eyes of Cody, to go toe to toe for 70 minutes with the financially doped up, Inhaler driven, Laptop/Ipad oiled Limerick machine was a good achievement.

4 Likes

The Cats need a sugar daddy- the Milk crowd wont cut it anymore

Siobhan Talbot is tough out.

He had the type of game big Walter had in 2012

Yerrah you’re not a real Tipp man at all. Any real Tipp man would be on Talbot street at midday for the Sean Treacy memorial

4 Likes

That swing he has, we try to knock it out of u10s, very unorthodox and hard to hook. You can’t but cut your strike.

The swing is grand if he could hit the ball off his right side

It’s fucking terrible he can’t do it.

There is no substitute for this. You must do the hours.

I thought that was a notable omission from @peddlerscross’s itinerary. I generally wouldn’t have travelled up until the Sunday morning (bar 1991 when I went up with the parents and nearly sleep walked out the window onto the train tracks).

4 Likes