Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

It’s abused the whole time.

1 Like

The Carkies among the worst perpetrators

3 Likes

I’d say it was closer to six and he was being pulled back and heavily tackled so refs are inclined to let that go.

You hate to see referees ignore the rules on purpose. At least in Gillanes case it wasn’t picked up.

I’d say that lad is a right dose and wouldn’t know a hurley from a hockey stick. He was the one blip on the show last night.

Great to see some Waterford representation on a night like that though.

Didn’t Donal O’Grady add in that it has to be steps taken “under your own steam” a few years back?

Don’t know anything about that but it would be fair going to carry Walter.

6 Likes

Score incorrect. Margin of victory spot on.

3 Likes

Everyone wanted his head only 3 month ago

1 Like

I can’t hurl for shit, but I can do that little foot flick thing, no bother. That and take a decent sideline cut.

5 Likes

I’d have a lovely way of doing that, and then striking it over the bar without catching it. Jaysus the wimin used to go mad for it.

Sure anyone that’s pucked a ball can do that

1 Like

It’s funny, Michael Duignan was fierce excited to see Byrnes flick the ball into his hand the other day, and in the perfect position to do it, I mean any decent u12 hurler can do that, it’s a very basic thing to do really

4 Likes

Correct. Relatively straightforward.

1 Like

Try doing it in an All Ireland final lads.

1 Like

Not so handy if you have walter walsh on your back

He was bent over, there was players around but it was perfectly positioned for him, handy out

Fair point. Straightforward at home out the back but perhaps less so in biggest pressure cooker

1 Like