Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

Nicky Quaid’s distribution after equalising scores in the semi-final and final was unreal. Before they’ve properly settled at level pegging, Limerick are back up in scoring territory again. Didn’t give Galway time to digest being a point up or Kilkenny any opportunity to settle on level terms in the 63rd minute on Sunday. A world apart from the era his cousin Joe played in where you’d see footage of him waiting and then launching it with power while straining every sinew in his body.

1 Like

And the leader was a Limerick man…do do di do do do

Nash has fair quality next to him as well

Sean Finn
Mike Casey

are they on a par with Mick Kavanagh, NoelHickey. I d say yes

Could have done with Joe taking a contact lense break when Offaly got a head of steam up in 1994.

1 Like

Nash is a better hurler Tyrell is a better corner back.

3 Likes

Jesus Christ but those loyalists are the greatest shower of cunts on earth.

4 Likes

Worse than Tipp?

Spot on. Including that it may change in time. Tyrrell at his peak was fearsome.

1 Like

Id sing Galtee mountain boy on loudspeaker down the Shankill just to antagonise the cunts.

1 Like

Cian Lynch’s absence the pivotal decider.

If you think about it, if Lynch is fit then Hayes is wing back and he loses out to Delaney.

2 Likes

Fair point. I was just slotting him in at midfield for Darragh O’ Donovan.

That’s nothing compared to the rendition of Celtic Symphony on Thomas St last night

2 Likes

Yeah, fair call, Nash is also bringing a lot offensively though

Was Ryan in the goal in ‘07? Thought ‘08 was when No Stars was moved on.

JJ Delaney is the greatest hurler any of us have ever seen in the flesh, fact!

3 Likes

Tommy aint far behind him either.

He’d be second best.

All credit to Limerick and all, but fuck off if ye think any one of the Limerick panel are as good as JJ and Tommy.

Come back to me when ye’re players are called by their first name only. And ye have double the crosses.

For fuck sake, new money indeed.

1 Like

I didnt say that(I don’t think anyone did?) I agreed JJ is the best player ive seen in the flesh followed closely by Tommy.

They wouldn’t last 5 minutes today… They were just whack it merchants who were helped out by good ball winning forwards.