Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

I was extremely bothered by the Liverpool fans continually singing about how they conquered all of Europe and wouldn’t never stop. I know many Ukrainians who felt the same. I didn’t see you so outraged.

Sad to posters resorting to trolling when their arguments fail completely.

You were arm in arm with C company last week so you can stick all that right wing, Nazi Fascist talk up your D4 hole because nobody here honestly gives a fuck about your deranged ideologies or shit wumming.

2 Likes

She could name it after great posters, cheastydan the right wing clan @Thomas_Brady.

1 Like

You’ve lost the plot.

You as a poster have a long record of defending and glorifying the actual confederacy - the one involved in the American civil war - and chattel slavery.

Comrades with Johnny Adair, you are like that Nazi Nick chap who idolises all the Loyalists. Posters on the wall job.

Promoting the destruction of paper in the face of current environmental issues is disgusting. A typical right wing stance to our planet.

You have a long record of defending the far right here.

“I’m at Amanda’s wedding in a church on Thomas Street, I’m looking at a bridesmaid and she’s looking back at me”. The theme song to the drive for 5 in 2024.

I was delighted when Calibrate started singing Sean South the other night, i said to myself "that’ll drive the usual suspects demented ".

4 Likes

I’d say Oisin O’Reily is kicking himself, there’s nothing sadder than a lad who is called to sing, wants to sing but bottles it, you’d be cringing for them before somebody moves things on, can ruin a fellas night

1 Like

I wasn’t there but myself i had the exact same thought and i was delighted when i didn’t hear it being sung.

Yeah your right about random rabbit holes. I still have a good chuckle to myself whenever i think about the conversation on how great Tony Kelly is on the maddy maccan tread.

2 Likes

Yerrah i was on the tear with a tipp panalist and he was the one who started the sing song with sean south. I have no problem singing galtee mountain boy myself. A great song, but not after a tipp match

1 Like

The Galtee Mountains are also in Limerick :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh.my.god

Tom Brady

Will you stop ffs. Tommy and JJ would have a pain in their bollox trying to shut down Hego and Tom Morrissey.

No big high stupid aimless dinosaur-ball for them to catch.

Hego would absolutely fuckin destroy either of them. Or both of them together at different stages, if ye’d prefer. He’d ate them.

2 Likes

What’s the conversion rate of 65s in the championship nowadays ?

Had me wondering should 65s be in direct or something as it’s hardly fair if a defender makes a good block and the result is a essentially a point either that or move them back to the opposing 65 to make them more difficult.

4 Likes