Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

I thought you were hopping your balls off me but i sent a text to my Well contact and he said there’s plenty of truth in it :sob::flushed:

Id say Mikey will be disappointed if its true.

Well, if there is, I hope he is okay by next Sunday. No one wants to see players injured for the biggest day.

6 Likes

Playing tennis with his girlfriend, I was told – by a calm sensible man with connections in Limerick.

Not an euphemism, I am also told.

4 Likes

Heard Blanchfield caught about 12 balls over Wally Walsh the other night at training.

Wally still got a hat trick.

Heard Hogan is flying in training and will start on Sunday. Billy Byrne losing out.

Did anyone hear Cody is just throwing the ball in at training and letting them pull away ta fuck. Don’t believe it myself.

Have you been in a coma for the last 23 odd years?

3 Likes

It was irony

Billy Byrne must be nearly 60 at this stage. He’d still probably do a job as a super sub on the square mind you.

1 Like

Supposedly there is an unexpected shortage of markers due to situation in Ukraine (Kharkiv is the world’s largest exporter of markers) and therefore the whiteboard is highly doubtful for Sunday.

Could be bullshit.

1 Like

Kilkenny are training and playing like they used to when they were winning All Ireland’s.

I’ve heard that Brian has become moody and very school teacher like. Probably bullshit as well

Walter Walsh has been spending every day down the pitch fully togged out with hurley and helmet breaking national high jump records.

When is this on?

Cody and Kiely are heading to Magaluf Tuesday morning for a lads holiday.

JP has his jet fuelled up,Jim Gavin is doing the honours. Ursulla and Joanne are on trolly dolly duties.

Davy Fitz and Dictionary Derek are heading out before them on Ryanair to scan the place out and report back.

1 Like

I did. I was at Drom carnival 8 of the 10 nights. The confidence levels reminded me of Kerry in the good old days

what is the ticket situ like folks? clubs get many extra this time around over and above the usual allocation owing to the no minors

Murphy’s puckouts are landing in the opposition parallelogram so they are.

There only expecting an attendance of about 60k