Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

Another Cork man with ‘fierce admiration’ for Kilkenny

Ah fantastic. Limerick going for the three in a row and the build us consists of @thelimericks talking about my wife and kids

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Must be a great clarity in Limerick that they can set the game aside to school a cork chap

Ah they’re being egged on as usual by the usual suspect, loves to throw petrol on a little pile on :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Your wife and kids are Limerick. Why wouldn’t we be talking about them… One tribe :muscle:

Wow. The cork boys are circling the wagons quick. That’s a fair klaxon they have

All gone.

Insatiable demand on Shannonside.

2 Likes

The heat
The teams
The fans
The stadium
The month

This could very well be the greatest All Ireland final ever

Psychologically destroyed for four years now

a single ticket with restricted view for €45 :rofl:

1 Like

Be more tickets coming available over the weekend no doubt.

It’s absolutely phenomenal

Always tickets available on an All Ireland Sunday

You should be proud mate

As there is for every final involving Kilkenny with a very small population. Nothing new there.
It is fantastic that the final is on during school holidays. Loads of kids will have access to the showpiece of the Irish sporting calendar and 2 wonderful teams. True some may miss due to holidays. Alot more younger kids would have missed with a return to school the next morning.

5 Likes

I just set fire to a ticket just because I can.

2 Likes

KLF = Kilkenny Limerick Final

Total won mattters Gary :joy:

One of the things that I don’t like about the mid summer finals is that the kids aren’t in school for it, that really ramps up the excitement for them, schoolteachers for right or wrong tend to be GAA supporters, a lot of kids in Limerick won’t have any interest in the game without it

2 Likes