Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

He’s a top man.

One time around half 3 in the morning, there was only a handful of us left after he kicked out the main crowd, what does the fucker do only bring out a microwaved dinner of roast beef for himself. :grinning:

The horse racing and ag societies moved in their 7 or 8 years ago from ucd after a dust up in the goat.

100s Of lads drinking pints in there every week for a year and the day after their graduation they were all inside there and he stood up on the counter and told them he was very thankful and handed out a free bag of crisps :rofl:

3 Likes

Whats that worth in your tipping system?

Live scenes of mr Pipe on sunday

20220715_190150

1 Like

I haven’t had a bet on another sport this year but If somebody gave me a hundred euro to bet on the game I think I’d stick 50 quid on gillane to score 3 goals and 50 on mom @ 6/1.

I think he’ll turn Mickey butler inside out.

2 Likes

TJ Ryan is some man to throw a distant gaze when facing a camera

1 Like

Strong story about three to four Limerick players down with Covid. I hope not.

1 Like

What is the protocol now malarkey ? Are players tested ?

Ive been to Croker 7 times in my life for All Irelands and each time ive gone up,we win.
Never been to a losing one.

Thats a fair auld record all the same,lads.

If that was remotely true said players would not have been named in the 26 that had to be submitted by yesterday.

The Cats must be getting nervous

5 limerick lads down with covid. They’re going to start anyway

Thinking same myself. But two credible sources contacted me about it.

Do not know, being honest.

I very much hope story is not true.

Doubt that testing is going on. If player is asymptomatic who gives a fuck. But if they have it and the symptoms then they would obviously be flummoxed from it in the short term

3 Likes

Isolation period is up for the 3 players. Let’s hope they are ok to go.

Id love it if it got put back two weeks.

3 Likes

That would suit Limerick.

It might sell out with two more weeks to sell tickets

9 Likes

I’m not so sure: