Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

Delighted Limerick are getting the opportunity to test themselves against the best tomorrow.

Sweltering heat on top of it. I cannot wait!!

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

I’m supporting Limerick

5 Likes

I expect the cats to get similar treatment tomorrow

5 Likes

There’s an awful crack in that Treaty Stone.
Don’t tempt me.

Ursula says Limerick by 5. That ranking system for the teams is extremely generous. I remember a time when Mul would have been 7 at best.

4 Likes

Some of those player ratings are septic

Truth is we are on this journey owing a lot to Mulcahys brilliance in the 2018 final, mate.

He struck the last point which saw Limerick over the line.

The Kilmallock club man is a legend.

16 Likes

There’s a reason why any serious hurling follower buys the Examiner.

2 Likes

Oh undoubtedly a solid 8/10 player in his prime. A few years ago those ratings columns were harsher and he’d have been a 7 on 2022 Mul form. Just like Mullen and Lawlor should probably still be 8’s and there used to be no 10’s. Mullane is a bit softer in the job it seems.

Mickey Butler already rated a 9/10 after a handful of championship games😅

1 Like

Will be interesting to see who Mikey Butler has to pick up tomorrow. In fairness to him he has had an excellent championship campaign.

1 Like

Michael Fennelly says he reckons TJ could play with the club until he’s 50. Presume he means junior hurling by that stage? Could replicate Tony Doran’s feat of starring in an All-Ireland club final well into his 40’s though. Although TJ playing until he’s 50 would drive Niamh De Brún round the bend😅

2 Likes

If he wants to move down to Limerick, we’d take him in just like Joe.

Brehany the hex Cunt

It could be a bit chaotic at the gates tomorrow with no minor game to filter the crowd.

1 Like

And you’d have bandwagoners turning up at 3.15

1 Like

Nobody willing to come out and say a Limerick hammering. Urusla to closest.

Cyril Farrell was predicting a delayed all Ireland final last week

Limerick Joe said 8 to 10 points in the Times.

1 Like

Not gonna happen. You’ve not been paying close attention if you’re thinking that.