Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

Ball wasnt sticking up top

Did Mossy Keoghan not score the second goal? The RTE graphic afterwards was awarding it to Billy Ryan.

1 Like

Nowhere near. First half was like a challenge game. Second half was exciting alright but the game lacked the high intesnsity that denotes the truly great games

Suncream was no help factor 50.

We werent bate out the gate. We brought Liam out with us. Hego burst it down

2 Likes

1-5

We fished in Silver Streams…

4 Likes

It was a very enjoyable game, Kilkenny were superb in fairness, they could have done no more, not Limericks best day but great bottle to push on when needed.
For a finish my love for my wife and kids won over, I couldn’t keep up the grumpy bitter old man act,

Great days for Lumerick fans, one of the greatest teams of all time, no doubt about it :clap::clap:

6 Likes

A great show of support from Noel McGrath for his neighbours in the Cusack, a good shout of hon Hegarty, a good sort.

The fabric of our dreams…

4 Likes

Enjoy it pal. A great win for a great team.

Deegan absolutely did not play well

4 Likes

Poor defensively alright.

Youll find and see Paddy wont be in defence again for the rest of his KK career when it comes to serious games.Richie Reid maybe as well.
He wasnt next or near to Hegarty all game apart from one occasion where he fouled him.
Blanchfield came on,caught a ball over GH’s head and pointed.Thats the future and it will have been noted.
Mossy and Billy Ryan need to step up as well and kick on.Theyre nearly there.

3 Likes

Never nice to be beaten in a final but I’m glad I’ve seen this Limerick team in full flight winning a title. Hegarty was awesome, effortless like performance that dominated the pitch. Well done Limerick, awesome team

31 Likes

Richie Reid is a fine club hurler, he had it easy against Clare but today was a steep learning curve.

1 Like

As a sweeper he’d be a fine intercounty hurler too but he never really marks anyone

Thanks we’ll enjoy it. Probably never see the likes again.

We will go at it again next year

KK were exceptional. A fantastic final thankfully we came out on top. To all KK people ye are a great bunch and very humble but easily could have gone the other way

1 Like

No, must have been class

1 Like

Touch of the Tim O’Mahoney about that fella

1 Like