Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

Conor Browne is a slip of a chap.

1 Like

Conor Browne would eat you for breakfast.

Shut his nickname is worm ffs

Go back to bed.

Christ, your in ‘these are small but those are far away’ territory with that.

1 Like

You’re a WUM. A shit WUM at that.

But anyway, someone said Paud O’Dwyer will possibly get the All Ireland final, ya’s joking or what? He’s way too unreliable. John Keenan had it sewn up since the Munster final, the whole country speaking so positively of his perfomance and ne’er a complaint I see from Limerick nor Clare fans.

I remember admiring Eanna Murphy’s moxy in the winter blitz semi final two years ago, even though some puck outs went astray that day. I think he’s got a brilliant disguise on his delivery. Does he have a spotter behind the goal or is it his unreal peripheral vision and work? I liked the way he’d be taking a puck out from the right hand side of his small square and shaping to send it out that side. But at the last second, without looking, he’d change direction and sling it back across his body to the left half forward position at a lovely height and pace.

2 Likes

It was done very well … In QB parlance, he threw our boys the eyes and mugged us off.

2 Likes

I’d have Browne around the same height of @eoghanruadha, ergo, he is not a tall man.

2 Likes

@Copper_pipe encountered his spotter in Thurles, I believe.

Even still, the actual delivery is top class. Quaid-esque in the way he strikes over the ball.

1 Like

How in God’s name does ‘a spotter’ work?

Murphy had an ear piece. Scandalous

Stands behind the goals and is constantly watching the play out the field, when the ball goes dead will relay straight away to the keeper where the space/man is or where to target if the quick one is on.

I have no idea how they operate on a busy day in a championship match but you would often see lads at it at club level.

Correct.

8 Likes

Where Fitzgerald leads, everyone else follows.

1 Like

Ideal for a keeper so to have someone else to throw under the bus if/when puckouts go wrong.

James Owens told one of the Galway hurley carriers on Sunday to take down his hood as he was wearing an ear piece.

First half on Cusack stand side.

If those Cork fans on the terrace had anything about themselves, they’d have sacrificed their own lives/careers and caused a ruckus (spelling?) with the spotter. Nothing too serious but enough to goad him into a fight where you both get arrested.

13 Likes

Same lad had been behind the Limerick goals for most of the first half, not sure what he was doing there.