Liveline thread

Mary, despite being in a difference organisation is very annoyed she wasn’t consulted.

Mary from some Camogie board or other also wasn’t consulted about all of this and she is disgusted

It’s a whole new ethos.

It’s a whole new ball game.

I assume all of these people were born after 1989 - until that time the only live games on TV were the All Ireland finals and semi finals.

Joe: Do you have Sky Sports?
Mary: Yes I do

Mary has SKY Sports, because the husband watches the games, but her Mother who is also in another organisation also, wouldnt have the SKY.

They’ll have the Sky Strikers out flashing their boobies, mark my words.

I was amazed that Rupert Murdoch let them be called the “Sky Strikers” to be honest, given what happened at Wapping.

Apparently because no one has decided to ring in, it means there are no supporters for this move by the Grab All Association.

What about the older people who have no house to go to? This reminds me of an article I read somewhere with Canice Picklington.

Joe: Would you not invite your mother over to your house to watch it
Mary: She’d normally be at some match or other Joe

The children will be playing on the road because they can’t watch the game Joe.

ON THE ROAD!

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 925565, member: 180”]Apparently because no one has decided to ring in, it means there are no supporters for this move by the Grab All Association.

What about the older people who have no house to go to? This reminds me of an article I read somewhere with Canice Picklington.[/QUOTE]
I wonder will Canice ring in?

Mary closes by saying the young lad in the corner on the iPad won’t be able to watch the hurling because its not accessible on the telly.

Hmm…

Joe: The GAA is exploding in places like Denver and Colorado

Live TV will be the death knell of the association - mark my words. Nobody will go to the matches anymore.

Americans love hurling Ted.

The lad in Colorado is shitting all over everyones argument here :clap:

Shay’s crazy logic is making him very unpopular.

Now we have a lovely little story from Bernadette, oh wait, no we don’t

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 925579, member: 180”]Shay’s crazy logic is making him very unpopular.

Now we have a lovely little story from Bernadette, oh wait, no we don’t[/QUOTE]

There’s an 86 year old man who’s quite deaf who doesn’t know how to use a computer Joe!

“I just want to tell you a lovely little story about George and his brother Michael Geaney, who cycled from Brosna, Co. Kerry in 1962…”

I DEMAND we hear Bernadette’s lovely little story!