Liveline thread

Fucking splendid listening :smiley:

What was the last lad blabbering on about? Something about climbing a telephone pole to grab a bit of wire to connect to a radio?

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 925550, member: 109”]He’s proud of the fact that he lives in the shadow of Parnell Park

He also doesn’t buy Sky as he doesn’t like the way Rupert Murdoch does business.[/QUOTE]
Parnell Park must cast a fairly long and somewhat angular shadow.

In all fairness it would suit RTE to drum up a lynch mob on this to force the Government into action the way they did with the Irish soccer matches and get Sky off the park.

Derek Mooney on now and he’ll be talking about converting disused metro stations into nightclubs.

Do you lads all live together in a nursing home with Radio Eireann on in the background?

I’m an 87 year old man living alone. I’m a whizz with this INTERNET thing, but the Sky Sports has very confused. I can’t work it out at all.

Soup taking special today, as callers rang Joe to tell of their love for the Queen, Diana, Kate, William and George. Mary had been to Althorp - she had hired a campervan for this journey. Someone else had flown over to Diana’s funeral. Joe brought his mother to see Windsor Castle and the staff told her that she looked just like the Queen from behind.

Thomas ringing up to complain about the student raceday at Limerick racecourse yesterday.

“There was young girls falling around everywhere wearing stilettos and bleeding from the knees.”

Isn’t this the thing that a young one was photographed flashing her gee at last year?

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 930021, member: 183”]Thomas ringing up to complain about the student raceday at Limerick racecourse yesterday.

“There was young girls falling around everywhere wearing stilettos and bleeding from the knees.”

Isn’t this the thing that a young one was photographed flashing her gee at last year?[/QUOTE]

Every year…

Thomas complaining that the young people spend their money on drinking rather than gambling.

Is Thomas @thedancingbaby ?

“These people intimidate people who want to go to the races and have a sangwich. Let them riot somehwere else. When I was getting into my jeep with my partner 50 of them were up urinating against the wall.”

“When they showed the live pictures from the track you could see the students all falling around drunk.”

“I was appalled and disgusted.”

Is it funny Friday today??

“I never said they were all in the toilets snorting cocaine.”

“You did.”

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 930026, member: 183”]“These people intimidate people who want to go to the races and have a sangwich. Let them riot somehwere else. When I was getting into my jeep with my partner 50 of them were up urinating against the wall.”

“When they showed the live pictures from the track you could see the students all falling around drunk.”

“I was appalled and disgusted.”[/QUOTE]

Oh to be a student again. :clap:

In fairness the Limerick student raceday has turned into complete madness in recent years. A few lads were brought to court last year for walking from the racetrack back into town, pissed off their heads on the dual carriageway.

Thomas is not this chaps real name.

“They have no money to eat but they have plenty money to drink. There’s an area of Waatahfud wheeeere I live and you caaaan’t dwive thwew it for all the students ewout on the road.”

This is gas… Young people can’t have a few jars now.

“By christ, you need to take a short lesson in reality”, says the Waaatafud man to fourth year UL student Padraig/Padraic/Paraic/Pauric Walsh.