Liveline thread

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1101782, member: 183”]Some “Land League” chap has just compared the O’Donnells to “victims of contaminated blood from Pelican House in the 1990s”.

Tom D’Arcy is the chap’s name.[/QUOTE]

A sanctimonious boring cunt. There was a woeful jennet on earlier hoping the O’Donnells came safe out of all this. The pressure must be fierce on them he muses. “I hope nothing goes wrong” he pleads to an attentive Joe.
Of course we all hope they get out of the house, whether alive or dead. Joe is way to lenient with some of these fuckers.

Is tomorrow Funny Friday??

Yes.

Serves all of you right for listening to it. Sure, sure, go on, go on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0MVaCOIfQI

Excellent. I shall clear my diary and listen in.

Duffy going on a Mary Whitehouse-type rant about mixed martial arts. He doesn’t like it. At all.

It may be a pile of shit, but Duffy’s moralising cuntishness is something to behold here.

Extraordinary first call today.

A gentleman with the surname Buckley rang up. By an astonishing coincidence his daughter is also abroad, she is in France and she’s 42. This James Buckley’s daughter is fine but because of the coincidence he knows a little of what the other Buckley family have been going through. James was too upset to finish the call.

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 1124575, member: 1”]Extraordinary first call today.

A gentleman with the surname Buckley rang up. By an astonishing coincidence his daughter is also abroad, she is in France and she’s 42. This James Buckley’s daughter is fine but because of the coincidence he knows a little of what the other Buckley family have been growing through. James was too upset to finish the call.[/QUOTE]
I’m sure the bereaved family will appreciate the call.

A gentleman with the surname Buckley rang up. By an astonishing coincidence his daughter is also abroad, she is in France and she’s 42. This James Buckley’s daughter is fine but because of the coincidence he knows a little of what the other Buckley family have been growing through. James was too upset to finish the call.[/QUOTE]
His daughter is 42, Karen was 24, the similarities must have been so eerie for him.

My parents have the same first names as Karen Buckley’s parents. I really should have rung up myself to share in the victimhood.

A gentleman with the surname Buckley rang up. By an astonishing coincidence his daughter is also abroad, she is in France and she’s 42. This James Buckley’s daughter is fine but because of the coincidence he knows a little of what the other Buckley family have been growing through. James was too upset to finish the call.
[/QUOTE]
Barbara Scully not exactly treating like with like either

[ATTACH=full]2670[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1124623, member: 48”]Barbara Scully not exactly treating like with like either

[ATTACH=full]2670[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
FFS. The nightmare I merely tasted very, very briefly.

It wasn’t the brevity of your nightmare that makes it so different. It was the completely different nature of it you gobshite.

Fucks sake

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1124623, member: 48”]Barbara Scully not exactly treating like with like either

[ATTACH=full]2670[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

What an absolute cunt.

agreed, a fucking cunt of an article

that has to be the indo lads?

What a pointless article - your kid being violently murdered being not a good thing is self evident.

She undermines any suspicion that she actually has any empathy for the parents by drawing a comparison and inferring an equivalence between an accidental cut hand and a murder.

if she had any self awareness or empathy she would have dropped the anecdote and in fact not written the article

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1124632, member: 367”]that has to be the indo lads?
[/QUOTE]
It is indeed

We love that craic in Ireland- An earth quake in kathmandu and RTE wheel out some fella that was there 5 years ago for 2 days and is very lucky to have left 5 years ago or it could have been him- He knows how the locals are feeling tho and can empathize totally.

1 Like

Or cunts that watch Liverpool matches on tv and constantly harp on about Hillsborough and how they feel their pain. Fucking cretins.

1 Like