Liverpool FC 2015/2016

Suarez is a humble man, a consummate professional and a fanastic footballer - he would be a dream to coach for any manager.

Agreed, but that doesn’t mean he hasn’t got an ego.

Luis wanted out in the summer of 2013 and Brendan’s man management of that situation to persuade him to stay was exemplary.

1 Like

Bear in mind that Arsenal met the release clause as well so Suarez was entitled to leave and force it through if necessary. It speaks volumes of both Suarez and Rodgers that he stayed first of all and had the season he had afterwards.

I recall a lot of you guys got very reactionary toward Luis then.

1 Like

Luis goal to shots ratio went through the roof under B Rod. His first few months at the Colissieum were average

He went from 9 per cent in 2010-11 to 22.4 per cent shot conversion rate in 2013-14

4 goals in 2010-11 to 24 goals in 2013-14

B Rod payed a large part in his development

31 league goals in 2013/14.

Accrington Stanley.

Who did Liverpool get in the champions league draw

They have the same chance of winning it as United or arsenal

1 Like

A very good one?

:rollseyes:

1 Like

0-2 down to West Ham at Anfield.
The usual, dominating possession with no end product and calamity at the other end… the Rodgers way.

Down to 10 men, Coutinho picks up a 2nd yellow.

Suspended for the United game in a fortnight.

1 Like

Good. Hopefully United will destroy them and Rodgers gets the bum’s rush, if he isn’t sacked after today.

Lovren

2 Likes

0-3

1 Like

What??? :frowning:

WTF???

Is that Rodgers gone?

I suspect he has until Christmas. Obvious that after capitulations last season something had to change. Today makes me think nothing really has.

Hopefully mate.

It should be obvious to even his most ardent defenders now that he is clearly not up to the task of managing one of the world’s greatest clubs.