Liverpool FC 2015/2016

I hope he rots in hell.

Wait until Rafa is sacked by Real Madrid and bring him home

Rodgers is a spoofer.

2 Likes

Make it so.

That result today could be a very good omen for Liverpool. The last time West Ham won at Anfield in the league was September 1963 and Liverpool went on to win the league title that season for the first time in 17 years.

I think thatā€™s his problem. He hasnā€™t got any

1 Like

I liked this from Lovren too:

Sure look at if he gets the chop at leadt heā€™ll be able to put a deposit on a bedsit somewhere

Manchester United donā€™t appear to be very good.

I expect us to win this 2-0.

I wouldnā€™t say either team appears to be very good. Bentekeā€™s finish when offside summed up the first half.

I expect the worldā€™s most expensive teenager to bag a second half brace.

Two shit teams.
Be nice if there was a way both teams could lose so both managers would get fired,

1 Like

Bye bye Brendie.

Kkopp that

1 Like

Some thought provoking words from Brendan after the game:

ā€œYou are never happy when you lose a game, especially to your rival. The only positive for me is that we had a defeat here last year and we got better. The key for us is to initiate a game and create chances, that is something we need to be better at.ā€

His lads though have built tremendous character under his watch though. Exactly what fans of Liverpool Football Club expect.

fucking joker

2 Likes

Thatā€™s enough, he needs to go. Itā€™s not even the result. Iā€™ve come to the conclusion that he hasnā€™t a notion what heā€™s at. If results donā€™t go his way over the next few games I think theyā€™ll get rid, especially if they can secure Klopp

2 Likes

Has to go.

Anyone watch this?

Watch what?