Liverpool FC 2015/2016

Bernard Ingham was asked by reporters this morning if he would apologise to the families; “I have nothing to say,” was his response.

Cat got your tongue @dodgy_keeper?

Sakho not challenging findings of drugs test. That’s his season over. Ban will be anywhere from six months to two years.

Sakho, Origi, Henderson, Can all gone in last few weeks. Injuries and suspensions mounting up.

Murderers.

1 Like

30 days for Sakho… Be back for the Europa League Final… Now if only Skrtel could perform for 2 games…

Sweep sweep

1 Like

My word - Origi claims he will also be fit for any potential final :grinning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IOGFENyGJM

Only a provisional ban, reckon this is a dangerous precedent and the backlash will force UEFA to impose a minimum of 6 months.

They still haven’t come out and say what substance it was specifically - all we know is that it was a fat burner - which could have anything from excess caffine to ephedrine …

30 days seems ridiculously small for any drug offence. One would think a’fat-burner’ would be highly beneficial for an athlete.

Sakho is as skinny as a rake for fuck sake. What is he on a fat burners for? He must have lost a bet with Kolo and had to take them. Every time I see him I think Djimi Traore. :slight_smile:

The 30 days will become much more when the proceedings are over. This is basically
So he can’t play ball while the investigation is on

#justiceforsakho

They are stimulants

Any lad serious about his training is on them

Most teams are taking caffeine gels before games. Sakho went to a different level

Sakho and Origi back for the final :sunglasses:

and Danny Ings on the way back ahead of schedule.

Reserves out plus Cou and Sturridge.

1 Like

Any sign of joe Gomez yet?

Gomez won’t be back this year, Ings might be.

His first full season at helm in 2016/17 will be an important one for Klopp to halt Liverpool’s increasingly steady decline into irrelevance. In the Souness years 1991/92 to 93/94, there were finishes of 6, 6 & 8. Things settled down somwhat after that and in 15 seasons from 1994/95 to 2008/09, Liverpool finished between 2nd & 4th in 12 seasons. One of the two seasons which saw a 5th place finish - 2004/05, yielded the consolation prize of a fifth European Cup. Over the last seven season,bar the season of Luis 2013/14, its been steady decline, finishes since 2009/10 of 7, 6, 8, 7, 2, 6 & possibly 8.

1 Like